database error on the wez

Advertisement
When the site gets taken down, and it will due to external pressure, I have two HP DL360s I will setup and the WEZ will have a site that won't crash on National Signing Day.

Advertisement
Relax I have been running a mysql optimize command for the past several hours. This should help and the plan is to move the WEZ to the same server as CIS which could more than handle the extra resources.

Advertisement
Relax I have been running a mysql optimize command for the past several hours. This should help and the plan is to move the WEZ to the same server as CIS which could more than handle the extra resources.

I'm sure I cans speak for everyone when we sincerely say thank you for giving us a heads up. We really appreciate it,

****head

Time to fly a plane over the servers. The board cant just accept this performance. Fire Andrew now Save the WestEndZone...

Advertisement

Time to fly a plane over the servers. The board cant just accept this performance. Fire Andrew now Save the WestEndZone...

our porsters deserve better than Bandrew and his commodore 64

Advertisement
Back