2 questions for the fans.

sebringcanethang23

Sophomore
2 questions for this board.

1st: if al golden beats FSU will everyone stop calling for his head wait to see how next year shakes out?

2: if al golden and the canes close out the season with only 1 more loss to FSU and doesn't win the coastal but goes on and wins a bowl game will everyone quit calling for his head and wait and see how next season shakes out? Opinions please?

Advertisement
Beating FSU would signal a possible turnaround, and the future is bright with Kaaya, but can we beat VT first?

1. Al will never beat Jimbo 2. It's win the coastal in the sorry a$$ year for the division or GTFO seriously. We are The U . UVA and Pitt and UNC should not be a threat at all.

**** no.

There is no chance in **** your first scenario happens. As for your second scenario, anyone satisfied with Golden going 0-4 against our most bitter rival (FSU) and never winning a division as pathetic as the ACC Coastal needs to GTFO.

The only way I quit calling for his head is if he starts playing aggressive Miami football and stops throwing out excuses and blaming players. I don't care who the coach is if we are playing smart good football. If Golden and this staff all woke up tomorrow and had a vision tonight in their sleep that turned them all into good coaches and they started playing strategical football, loading the box, using nickel and dime, hiding pressure, mixing in stunts, etc. and we starting playing to our potential and players developed, then I would support the staff.

The chances of that happening are very very slim.

Advertisement
1. I'd ease up.

2. Absolutely not. Would just signify more of the same. Unable to compete against good to great teams, only capable of beating lousy teams that we can out talent.

At the end of the day, you can throw out any absolute you want. We are getting blown out by FSU, and Goldens best bet is to play it like the ***** he is and handle it how he did his first two years, playing to keep it close.

The man can't coach at this level, and is a pretty big condescending douche to the fans and his players, though some of you are suffering from battered woman syndrome and are too stupid to realize it.

These are the stupidest threads and posts and I am not sure what you are seeking to achieve.

If Blake Bortles wins out and the jags go 10-6 and win the Super Bowl, will people respect them as a legitimate NFL team?

**** no.

There is no chance in **** your first scenario happens. As for your second scenario, anyone satisfied with Golden going 0-4 against our most bitter rival (FSU) and never winning a division as pathetic as the ACC Coastal needs to GTFO.

Cool now stay on topic. Didn't ask for opinions just an answer to the questions. You didn't do that. We are talking hypothetical if I most point it out.

Advertisement
It's over. Quit trying to rescue your crush. Find some other dude to fixate on.

Lol I just asked a question. Never once implied I was rooting for him. You don't have to answer you know. Lol. You can really tell the ones who are scared to have to switch the opinions. Now answer the Q or move on. Simple dude.

These are the stupidest threads and posts and I am not sure what you are seeking to achieve.

If Blake Bortles wins out and the jags go 10-6 and win the Super Bowl, will people respect them as a legitimate NFL team?

To answer your question yea they will. And you probably would too no matter how much your convincing yourself you wouldn't right now.

Advertisement
****, the biggest issue I have with Golden is that he has only marginally done his job, which is to win Football games.

If we, for the first time in his career at Miami, manage to close out the season well, he should keep his job. I might not be ecstatic over it, but it's the truth.

Now, if Al Golden is the coach we think he is, this is all a moot point, because: our remaining schedule consists of Florida State and four teams that we should beat. However, under Golden, we don't do what we should against the likes of VT, Virginia, UNC, and Pitt, and, if we drop one of those games as well, the best we'll finish this year is 7-5...which is what got Shannon fired...as it should get Golden fired as well.

People make it seem like it's some sort of personal vendetta against Golden...to me, it's just results based. If Golden finishes with the same record as Shannon did, he needs to be fired, as Shannon was. It's that simple.

2 questions for this board.

1st: if al golden beats FSU will everyone stop calling for his head wait to see how next year shakes out?

2: if al golden and the canes close out the season with only 1 more loss to FSU and doesn't win the coastal but goes on and wins a bowl game will everyone quit calling for his head and wait and see how next season shakes out? Opinions please?

1)Perfect example of how we have regressed with our expectations as a fan base. Beating FSU regardless how ****** our season is going, will save a coach?
2)ACCCGOGTFOH!!!!!!!

Now a question for you. When exactly did you just give up and became complacent with us becoming and staying a mediocre ACC program? Seriously there just isn't anything that can happen that will change my mind about Al Golden. We would have to win out and win out kicking *** for me to even think about not calling for Al's head. I still remember what this program is supposed to look like…..

Advertisement
I swear some of these posters have to be on UM staff or friends and family of Golden seeking out more supporters of him so they can link up and try to put down or disperse the movement.

No, my point is that you're throwing out absurd and unrealistic and impossible hypotheticals, and then asking the fanbase if it will change their opinions if the foregoing comes to fruition.

I was mocking the absurdity of your hypothetical, by pointing out the ridiculousness of your thread and question.

If you win the Powerball tomorrow night, would that change your opinions on how you will manage your portfolio?

P.S. I accidentally liked the below post while trying to click reply to quote

To answer your question yea they will. And you probably would too no matter how much your convincing yourself you wouldn't right now.

Neither of those things should get Al next year. He's lucky he hasn't be canned so far THIS year, and now you want to give him another year?

The only thing that should be able to save his job is, win out, win ACCCG and win Orange Bowl (or whatever bowl we get for being ACC champs). That's it. Anything less and he should be looking for work.

Advertisement
Back