Springs High is 6-0

SFbayCane

All American
This is an important item of note primarily because its my alma mater. :)

Seriously though, are there any kids on the Springs high roster worth paying attention to?

generic question.

Thanks,

Advertisement
Advertisement
i feel like springs just gets raided.....whenever they hve good players.

Rakeem Cato
Willis Mcgahee
Tommy Shuler

WELL Springs has T.Y. Hilton and Aromashadu as alumni

i feel like springs just gets raided.....whenever they hve good players.

Rakeem Cato
Willis Mcgahee
Tommy Shuler

WELL Springs has T.Y. Hilton and Aromashadu as alumni

Yes, Springs high always gets raided of its top shelf talent. You can go all the way back to Eddie Brown or Elvis Peacock. The kids from the Brownsville area usually start out at Springs high but if they look like their gonna be a D1 football kid they end up at Miami high or Jackson (back in the day) or Carol City / Northwestern.

My cousin is the QB of the team, they call him "lunch", Gerald Anderson Jr. My uncle Gerald Sr. Told me Miami and UCF is high on his list, Uncle Gerald watches the UM games with us, huge Canes fan. Alot of ballers came from springs throughout the years, former Springs QB Cato balling at Marshall now and they undefeated with a top 25 ranking also.

This Springs team will be a dangerous team in the playoffs.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s88vW62yFBY[/video]

Advertisement
Victor Martin from Springs was a teammate of mine at JUCO in Oakland, California. He might of been class of 81'.

My cousin is the QB of the team, they call him "lunch", Gerald Anderson Jr. My uncle Gerald Sr. Told me Miami and UCF is high on his list, Uncle Gerald watches the UM games with us, huge Canes fan. Alot of ballers came from springs throughout the years, former Springs QB Cato balling at Marshall now and they undefeated with a top 25 ranking also.

This Springs team will be a dangerous team in the playoffs.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s88vW62yFBY[/video]

This kid is NICE! I like how they mix the spread, with the pro-style.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back