Dave Wanstedt

Advertisement
What did Dave have to say i can't listen?

you should have the right to boycott if you go to the games. he said he would stand there and listen for an hour if you asked him a question about what he did during the game but when you don't even attend the games and boycott no one has time for that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there a coach or anyone ever associated with Miami that folks don't want to trash? Oh, I forgot - Butch.

Problem is Wannstedt by all accounts is a better version of Butch - coordinated defenses that won titles with the Canes and Cowboys, right-hand man to Jimmy, and doesn't have the baggage and insecurities.

Is there a coach or anyone ever associated with Miami that folks don't want to trash? Oh, I forgot - Butch.

Problem is Wannstedt by all accounts is a better version of Butch - coordinated defenses that won titles with the Canes and Cowboys, right-hand man to Jimmy, and doesn't have the baggage and insecurities.

Also has never won **** when put in charge an, more importantly, never really got close.

Advertisement
There is a huge difference between a Head Coach and a Coordinator. The Head Coach is the CEO. He needs to be well organized, set a vision, deal with the public, be the chief recruiter, hire/fire, etc. A coordinator is a COO, primarily in charge of operations, day to day activities, managing their personnel, etc.

Very few individuals can do both roles well. Thousands of examples of that. Wannstead is a great COO, poor CEO. Coley is likely a better CEO than a COO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back