Miami is now favored over VT -2.5

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of the worst VT teams in some time. I don't see much talent. They're solid defensively, but overall, just not a good team.

They benefited from playing Barrett in only his second career start, before he took off like a rocket ship. They were able to turn the freshman over 3 times.

Other than that, the 3 decent teams they've played beat them.

Public is never right... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on Va Tech ... If anyone has a betting site they use see if it shows where the public is betting?

Seems crazy to me. Miami hasn't won a road game vs a competent opponent in a long time.

Va Tech circa 2014 is not a competent opponent.

Again, this has all the makings of an al golden special. We will win this game and golden will make it sound like it was a herculean victory; Just like beating a ranked UF team that ended the season well below .500 or beating ohio state at home when they had their interim coach year. Va Tech is garbage this year. They just lost to a 3-3 Pitt team. Even dorito can sort of shut Va Tech down this year.

Advertisement
We are 5-12 vs the Big 5 conference opponents on the road under Golden. Nothing suggest we can beat a mediocre VTech in Blacksburg.

They will pressure the **** out of our offense. And on offense an inept Tech offense will grind out easy yards vs our scheme.

This smell like a 24-14 VTEch win and Golden will again praise the efforts of the defense.

That's how bad VT is folks. If ever there was a time for Golden to buck his trend this game is being served on a silver platter for him. If we play anything like the approach against Duke on D we will force TOs and win handily.

But we won't. We will make Brewer look like a world beater and the excuses will come rolling in.

We are 5-12 vs the Big 5 conference opponents on the road under Golden. Nothing suggest we can beat a mediocre VTech in Blacksburg.

They will pressure the **** out of our offense. And on offense an inept Tech offense will grind out easy yards vs our scheme.

This smell like a 24-14 VTEch win and Golden will again praise the efforts of the defense.

Agreed. I was thinking we will get 17. If we force a few turnovers we could see our total rise but I just don't see us being able to bring the tiny amount of pressure needed to rattle Brewer.

Advertisement

Agreed. I was thinking we will get 17. If we force a few turnovers we could see our total rise but I just don't see us being able to bring the tiny amount of pressure needed to rattle Brewer.

We definitely won't be seeing that.

Meanwhile, a far less talented defense on the other side will be bringing pressure from all angles vs Kaaya.

We definitely won't be seeing that.

Meanwhile, a far less talented defense on the other side will be bringing pressure from all angles vs Kaaya.

Theoretically Bud Foster should be ****ting his pants this week. But he won't. He knows the type of softness that's on the other side of the chalk. He is thoroughly out-talented by our offense but he will find a way to bend Coley over.

Advertisement
Seems crazy to me. Miami hasn't won a road game vs a competent opponent in a long time.

Va Tech circa 2014 is not a competent opponent.

Again, this has all the makings of an al golden special. We will win this game and golden will make it sound like it was a herculean victory; Just like beating a ranked UF team that ended the season well below .500 or beating ohio state at home when they had their interim coach year. Va Tech is garbage this year. They just lost to a 3-3 Pitt team. Even dorito can sort of shut Va Tech down this year.

Pretty much sums it up.

Starting from last year's Duke game, the Canes have covered just one non-home game: the 11/29/13 Pitt game.

Advertisement
Back