UNC 12:30pm Kickoff

Advertisement
Sitting at 4-4 and a 12:30pm kickoff, we could be flirting with under 10,000 actual bodies in stands and UM reports 39,000

No television in the pacific time zone.

Once again the Canes are no longer a national brand.

2nd time in 10 years. Sad.

Advertisement
Sitting at 4-4 and a 12:30pm kickoff, we could be flirting with under 10,000 actual bodies in stands and UM reports 39,000

Truth. If we lose to VT, just forfeit the rest of the season.

If we lose Thursday, a total of 5,000 people will be at the homecoming game.

Plus, it's the day after Halloween, and half of the student body that would have gone to the game will be too hungover to make a 12:30pm kickoff.

1230...I assume this means we're big timing it on the ACC Network. We Back!! MOAR BANNERZ!!

Edit: I just checked. We're not even the "national" game on the ACC Network. We're freakin split between BC-VT. That's how pathetically irrelevant we've become. Thanks, Fat Al.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only thing that will save this game is that it's the homecoming game. Most students will go but that's about it

Advertisement
It's Kelly Green day honoring Jim Kelly. I hope that some of you so called fans show up. At the very least honor one of the greatest Canes of all time...

Advertisement
Dn't forget the big giveaway!

Game is the day after Halloween. LOL! Ain't NOBODY gonna be there!

I'm showing up with the family and our Kelly tough shirts. I know the coaches suck but the kids deserve the support and Jim Kelly deserves even more!!

Advertisement
Back