GT Game.....Brrrrrrrr !!!

mexiCANE

Junior
Do you guys know it suppose to get down to 45°.... will it affect the team ? Heaters on the sidelines with full face mask gear and hand warmers !!! Please no dejavue. See you fellows there. ..

Advertisement
That's good weather to play in man. You start running around you forget all that once u smack somebody or get smacked

I live in Atlanta. Weather men around here are atrocious. It was 86F here today. I would bet the farm that it'll be in the low 70's for the game.

Advertisement
Not taking chances so i will take a wind breaker just so I don't regret it with that cold front moving through. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up..

It could be 35 degrees and I don't care; I have a cold weather Miami jacket from '94 still in great condition...I'll be out of $ucknut land watching my 'Canes...That is all that matters

Advertisement
I am wearing gloves, thermals, leather jacket, and face mask....with shorts and tims.

Man the **** up, that **** aint cold!!!! And like someone said...the meteorologist here are awful. Only job that can be wrong 70% of the time and still be employed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't confuse a soft team with poor coaching. Golden's teams are not anywhere near as soft as Shannon's.

Advertisement
Back