GT is a meaningless game

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, the first and LAST scrawny, sickly girl I ever go out with!

I'm back on the plumpsters! Skinny girls are just like I imagined, all skinny, can't hold their liquor, and well...just plain scrawny.

I tried to grab and squish her, and I was like getting ribs and bones and stuff. :( It was like snuggling with 1-1/4 inch PVC pipe! :( Don't want!

My date for Cincy is just gonna be plopping out all over the place!!!! Just sloppy fat, mane! I have a couple in mind, and they got teh fat on 'em!!!

more cushin for the pushin...lol

Advertisement
I knew this thread would summon the slurpers, LOL! The same ones that agreed wirth Bomb that UL and NU were meaningless practice games. LOL!

This is how I roll, slurpers, so you can 86 that "kill yourself" and "fake fan" crap. I go to every game, and I don't penny pinch.

I GUARANTEE, if we get blown out on prime time at GT (I know it is SO far fetched an idea), then come back and beat Cincy to go up 4-3, the porsters here will start talking about how we go 9-3 and win the Coastal. Guranteed.

The Coastal died for us the secondf we quit vs UL.

who are the two guys with you?

fail.

smokey tell me bout that hot thang you got there.

SMORKEY

image.jpg

Bidding starts at 3 cheeseburgers...

Advertisement
just an FYI.. ANYONE that uses the term "slurpers" has a hidden homosexual fantasy that by repeatedly typing this out it turns you on a bit...there are PLENTY of other websites on the internet that you can express your hidden sexual fantasies .. this isn't one of them.

secondly ... anyone that posts here pretending they are speaking to someone who is defending Al Golden has some sort of mental condition.. i have seen some of hard core Golden defenders recently say he has to go but yet... the likes of you come on here and post like you are talking smack to "Golden Defenders" while CLEARLy there are none .. specially here.

so quit wasting time if pointless posts....just don't cheer when Miami scores a touchdown.. FSU has a much better recrord then us so go follow them

This gets my vote for most- warped-but-entertaining-thread of 2014.

The world will end in 8,698,754,246 weeks.

So what does it all really matter?

/Prob. not true, but fun.

I knew this thread would summon the slurpers, LOL! The same ones that agreed wirth Bomb that UL and NU were meaningless practice games. LOL!

This is how I roll, slurpers, so you can 86 that "kill yourself" and "fake fan" crap. I go to every game, and I don't penny pinch.

I GUARANTEE, if we get blown out on prime time at GT (I know it is SO far fetched an idea), then come back and beat Cincy to go up 4-3, the porsters here will start talking about how we go 9-3 and win the Coastal. Guranteed.

The Coastal died for us the secondf we quit vs UL.

like I'm down on this staff but are you like three years old?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back