One of the Best Pictures of the Canes in Years

Kirijax

Senior
Just Awesome.

10631243_10152689329471068_6227571436610038118_o.jpg

Advertisement
Can someone please get a version of that larger that is not pixelated, thanks in advance.

Would have been nice to see that on TV, instead they showed the blimp view, then covered it with the team match up and went to commercial.

Would have been nice to see that on TV, instead they showed the blimp view, then covered it with the team match up and went to commercial.

I don't want to see a high production value game on tv until we prove we can stay in a high production value game on tv.

Advertisement
Can someone please get a version of that larger that is not pixelated, thanks in advance.

That's a rip off Facebook hence the pixelation. It can be found on Caneshooter's website. One of his shooters got it. It's been making the rounds for a few days.

It's an incredible shot

Advertisement

That's a rip off Facebook hence the pixelation. It can be found on Caneshooter's website. One of his shooters got it. It's been making the rounds for a few days.

It's an incredible shot

Can you please get me a version of that larger that is not pixelated, thanks in advance.

It's an incredible shot

Can you please get me a version of that larger that is not pixelated, thanks in advance.

Can't help you. It can be purchased here. The man that took it bleeds Orange and Green.

http://www.caneshooter.com/p518279526/h2fe0bb70#h2fe0bb70

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back