Tevon coney

I think he picks us in the end i read something earlier about ND being short on ships this year so i think he picks ND just to hold his spot down but i still think he takes that OV to us we need to hurry up and hire jim Leavitt as DC this would be a guy he could lock down with ease being that he coach LBS for the 49ers....

He's a EE so this won't happen

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Advertisement
I talked to one of his coaches tonight.....he said Coney doesn't say much about it, but he thinks ND

Advertisement
I always thought he would end up at UF. UFs poor play combined with NDs play right now and his visit there. Looks like he really likes ND. Really thought he would wind up at UF.

That's two for UF they missed on that should have been there's. Campbell at FSU and now Coney at ND.

It's okay, Al will find a 5'11 210lbs smart walk on that doesn't make mental errors

Advertisement
Anyone following recruiting with any sense of optimism at this point is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

I'm sure the staff will put the full court press on some LBs from the northeast with limited athleticism for failing yet again to land a stud from Palm Beach.

If Al isn't ****canned after this season this recruiting class will fizzle out worse than last year.

I love Perry's game and I think he'll be a good one. But Coney was my #1 for this year of our targets at LB. Really wanted him.

This is our reality as it stands right now. I remember someone posting that recruiting was silent and ill say it again the only noise we will be making until february is negative noise and the only good noise we can hope for is that we dont lose JJ, scarlet, walton, and the others. Dexter coming is a toss up and if he sticks that will probably be the biggest thing for us. Coney was open to miami, much like many recruits but everyone knows whats going on.

Advertisement
I have not found one thing positive this year...other then Duke reaching the yardage milestones and Kaaya

Advertisement
Of the Top 10 players in Palm Beach County, we have 1 commit. 1.

Who are the top 10 players in Palm Beach county?

Go Canes

1. Tevon Coney, LB, Palm Beach Gardens, 6-2, 220 (Find out more about Tevon, Hudl Highlight Video)Committed to Notre Dame
2. Lamar Jackson, QB, Boynton Beach, 6-3, 185 (Find out more about Lamar, Hudl Highlight Video)Committed to Louisville
3. Charles Perry, LB, Royal Palm Beach, 6-2, 200 (Find out more about Charles, Hudl Highlight Video)Committed to Miami
4. Tavares Martin, WR, Dwyer, 6-2, 170 (Find out more about Tavares, Hudl Highlight Video)Committed to West Virginia
5. Desmond Cain, WR/DB, American Heritage, 5-11, 183 (Find out more about Desmond,Hudl Highlight Video)Favorites: South Carolina, Virginia, Syracuse, Illinois, Rutgers
6. Daniel Parr, QB, Dwyer, 6-3, 187 (Find out more about Daniel, Hudl Highlight Video)
Committed to FAU

7. Shelton Johnson, DE, Atlantic, 6-5, 220 (Hudl Highlight Video)
Offers include FAU, Kentucky, Miami, South Carolina, FSU

8. Kemar Downer, ATH, Palm Beach Central, 6-0, 190 (Find out more about Kemar, Hudl Highlight Video)
Offers include Temple, Florida Tech, FAU, Cincinnati, Bowling Green, South Florida

9. Jake Bargas, TE, St. Andrew’s, 6-4, 225 (Find out more about Jake, Hudl Highlight Video)
Committed to Wake Forest

10. Jah’Shaun Seider, OT, Glades Central, 6-4, 253 (Hudl Highlight Video)
Committed to West Virginia

Of the Top 10 players in Palm Beach County, we have 1 commit. 1.

Who are the top 10 players in Palm Beach county?

Go Canes

1. Tevon Coney, LB, Palm Beach Gardens, 6-2, 220 (Find out more about Tevon, Hudl Highlight Video)Committed to Notre Dame
2. Lamar Jackson, QB, Boynton Beach, 6-3, 185 (Find out more about Lamar, Hudl Highlight Video)Committed to Louisville
3. Charles Perry, LB, Royal Palm Beach, 6-2, 200 (Find out more about Charles, Hudl Highlight Video)Committed to Miami
4. Tavares Martin, WR, Dwyer, 6-2, 170 (Find out more about Tavares, Hudl Highlight Video)Committed to West Virginia
5. Desmond Cain, WR/DB, American Heritage, 5-11, 183 (Find out more about Desmond,Hudl Highlight Video)Favorites: South Carolina, Virginia, Syracuse, Illinois, Rutgers
6. Daniel Parr, QB, Dwyer, 6-3, 187 (Find out more about Daniel, Hudl Highlight Video)
Committed to FAU

7. Shelton Johnson, DE, Atlantic, 6-5, 220 (Hudl Highlight Video)
Offers include FAU, Kentucky, Miami, South Carolina, FSU

8. Kemar Downer, ATH, Palm Beach Central, 6-0, 190 (Find out more about Kemar, Hudl Highlight Video)
Offers include Temple, Florida Tech, FAU, Cincinnati, Bowling Green, South Florida

9. Jake Bargas, TE, St. Andrew’s, 6-4, 225 (Find out more about Jake, Hudl Highlight Video)
Committed to Wake Forest

10. Jah’Shaun Seider, OT, Glades Central, 6-4, 253 (Hudl Highlight Video)
Committed to West Virginia

Not sure why you are complaining that we only got 1 commit so far from Palm Beach. There are only 3 guys on the list that we are interested in and we got one already and one 1 still uncommitted. Is it important that we don't get a 253lb OT or another QBs or WRs? Do we really need more WRs? Not sure what we really missed out on other than Coney who most people did not expect us to get to begin with.

Advertisement
Back