Tevon coney

Timcanes

Sophomore
Not much new but according to cs he is down to ND, FU, and us. Has visited ND and is visiting FU for the l$u game. Hes visiting miami last and will announce soon after. Apparently family is all about academics. So in theory he should pick florida university right? (Travis Rudolph you are still a dumbass for saying university of florida state).

Advertisement
Not much new but according to cs he is down to ND, FU, and us. Has visited ND and is visiting FU for the l$u game. Hes visiting miami last and will announce soon after. Apparently family is all about academics. So in theory he should pick florida university right? (Travis Rudolph you are still a dumbass for saying university of florida state).

image.jpg

There's only one FU...

UM is a better academic school than UF. Of course Notre Shame is tops both of us.

Gotta hope a couple more bad UF losses and couple more inspired miami performances will help us out

Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) High School defensive line coach Julius Edwards says his team's 4-star linebacker recruit, Tevon Coney has narrowed his focus to three schools - Miami, Notre Dame and Florida.

"Those are the three he has - he's going to Florida when they play LSU, will visit Miami after that and he visited Notre Dame in early September," Edwards said. "Miami's his last trip."

Coney is set to graduate early, according to Edwards - "he should announce a decision soon after the Miami trip," Edward said.

Edwards adds that "as far as Miami, i know he really likes them. It's just right now all of them are pretty much equal from my understanding. He wants to take his visits to see where he fits. That's what he's waiting on, wants to weigh his options, doesn't want to commit and say `Oh, shoot, I made a mistake.'

"He'll go on the visits and then make a decision."

Edwards says distance won't play a big factor in Coney's decision - "His family wants the best education for him, that's the main thing," Edwards said.

So far this season Palm Beach Gardens High has a 3-1 record, and Coney is averaging double-digit tackles.

Advertisement
Stating the obvious, but we have to figure out a way to get some more impact linebackers on campus. Owens and Grace are a nice start but we need more more more difference makers if this defense is going to be successful. Coney and Smith would be huge but I suspect just getting one would be a nice surprise. Ready for Shaq to get here.

UM is a better academic school than UF. Of course Notre Shame is tops both of us.

Gotta hope a couple more bad UF losses and couple more inspired miami performances will help us out
Unfortunately, the rating system that everyone champions has moved florida up, tied at 48th with UM. Amazing what some athletic success can do for a school when you get a tremendous amount of national exposure like florida did in the mid 2000's.

Don't count us out at all here. I think UF is the favorite but he grew up very close to his optimist coach and former cane Larry Jones.

We'll see how this plays out.

I think we have a shot at Coney and Roquan. Not gonna get my hopes up, but it could happen.

Advertisement
He could play sooner rather then later here for sure. I know he is good friends with Charles Perry not sure if he would take that in consideration. I. still stick with him going to Notre Dumb.

Stating the obvious, but we have to figure out a way to get some more impact linebackers on campus. Owens and Grace are a nice start but we need more more more difference makers if this defense is going to be successful. Coney and Smith would be huge but I suspect just getting one would be a nice surprise. Ready for Shaq to get here.

It's the KEEPING them on campus part that we struggle with

Advertisement
Florida bound if the family "is all about the academics".......insiders will all pick ND too

Need for LB. Good Miami is his last visit. Hope the coaches let him now he is needed and good academics can be achieved at UM.

Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) High School defensive line coach Julius Edwards says his team's 4-star linebacker recruit, Tevon Coney has narrowed his focus to three schools - Miami, Notre Dame and Florida.

"Those are the three he has - he's going to Florida when they play LSU, will visit Miami after that and he visited Notre Dame in early September," Edwards said. "Miami's his last trip."

Coney is set to graduate early, according to Edwards - "he should announce a decision soon after the Miami trip," Edward said.

Edwards adds that "as far as Miami, i know he really likes them. It's just right now all of them are pretty much equal from my understanding. He wants to take his visits to see where he fits. That's what he's waiting on, wants to weigh his options, doesn't want to commit and say `Oh, shoot, I made a mistake.'

"He'll go on the visits and then make a decision."

Edwards says distance won't play a big factor in Coney's decision - "His family wants the best education for him, that's the main thing," Edwards said.

So far this season Palm Beach Gardens High has a 3-1 record, and Coney is averaging double-digit tackles.

They just posted a new interview on CS that he has a top 2...... of ND and UF

Advertisement
UF will be lucky to win 6 games this year. I really think Notre Dame is the biggest threat come NSD (a Hope he hates the cold). With Perryman gone this kid could start pretty much right away. He's got to know that & if so, it's got to help!

UF will be lucky to win 6 games this year. I really think Notre Dame is the biggest threat come NSD (a Hope he hates the cold). With Perryman gone this kid could start pretty much right away. He's got to know that & if so, it's got to help!

He's gonna start over Kirby, Grace, Owens, and Young? Sounds legit.

uhhh....so will we

Advertisement
Back