What if.....

shayleon

Sophomore
Miami starts whipping every team they play from this point on and win a beatable FSU team in route to the ACC championship. Some teams start off slow but then get better as the season go. That happens often in the NFL, not so much in college but it does happen. I believe we have the talent to be great. The coaches just have to utilize the talent properly on a consistent basis. Does anybody believe we still have potential to be great this season?

Advertisement
I think it's a distinct possibility. The team played with passion and guts last Saturday. I think they've finally bought in to the coaching philosophy and are about to get on a roll!

Enjoy the ride.

The playoffs are likely out, but a BCS bowl is still out there for the taking.

What if the Easter Bunny fcks you in the *** while jerking Santa Claus off and toe fcking the Tooth Fairy?

Advertisement
How about what if ga tech rushes for 500 yards and we give up 40 points and everything returns to normal????

Advertisement
LOL! Goldens teams get worse. The last 7 games have a better chance of us losing 5 then winning 5, and there is ZERO chance of some sort of Slurper Sweep.

7-5 at BEST, aboslute best.

what if Godzilla was real?
[video=youtube;OHnCtl6uO9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHnCtl6uO9c[/video]

Advertisement
What if we lost the rest of our games? Anything is a possibility just watch and enjoy the rollercoaster which is the Miami Hurricanes. By the way yes we beat Duke. We came out rolling the first possession and half, but then the 2nd half our offense looked sloppy, we abandoned the deep ball, and our play calling was way too predictable. We will not beat FSU with that type of play. The Canes of old vs the FSU of last year and today would be a fun game to watch though.

What if we lost the rest of our games? Anything is a possibility just watch and enjoy the rollercoaster which is the Miami Hurricanes. By the way yes we beat Duke. We came out rolling the first possession and half, but then the 2nd half our offense looked sloppy, we abandoned the deep ball, and our play calling was way too predictable. We will not beat FSU with that type of play. The Canes of old vs the FSU of last year and today would be a fun game to watch though.
`

Wow, talk about a gloom and doomer.

Get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Advertisement
What-If-What-If-376.png

WE have two games left i worry about in the regular season - FSU and UVA . Games like GT i think we will roll...

"WHAT IF" is the title but the main question is "does anybody truly believe we can potentially be great the rest of the way? And if so, why? If you rather joke than answer the question that's cool too.

Advertisement
Back