Miami is favored by 2 against GT

theu4lyfe

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Admittedly, I have not watched GT play this year. That being said, they are 4-0 and it is a night game on the road. Just thought the line was interesting.

Advertisement
Admittedly, I have not watched GT play this year. That being said, they are 4-0 and it is a night game on the road. Just thought the line was interesting.

They are 4-0 playing Wofford (who also lost to Gardner-Webb) and Tulane (who only won one game and in it's 4 losses got blown out by Duke and Rutgers, and was closer against GTech), Georgia Southern (squeaked out a win at the end), and edging out VTech who has not played well this year.

They are 4-0 playing Wofford (who also lost to Gardner-Webb) and Tulane (who only won one game and in it's 4 losses got blown out by Duke and Rutgers, and was closer against GTech), Georgia Southern (squeaked out a win at the end), and edging out VTech who has not played well this year.

Man, I hope they don't add Miami to this list..

Advertisement
These single digits lines are great for college football.

It means great games. Lots of drama. I'm psyched!!!!!

Winning in Va Tech is impressive, but I think Va Tech was still "hungover" after losing to ECU the week before.

Their other wins aren't as impressive, however like every team we play Im sure they will bring their A+++ game vs us

Winning in Va Tech is impressive, but I think Va Tech was still "hungover" after losing to ECU the week before.

Their other wins aren't as impressive, however like every team we play Im sure they will bring their A+++ game vs us

VT also kicked Ohio St *** in Columbus. That only proves that they are capable of playing well. I've seen them twice since then, and they sucked pretty hard. So, I don't really know what to think about them.

Advertisement

VT also kicked Ohio St *** in Columbus. That only proves that they are capable of playing well. I've seen them twice since then, and they sucked pretty hard. So, I don't really know what to think about them.

Very true . I think Ohio State D isn't very good and if they had Braxton I think that game would have gone a little differently

They're 4-0 like Puke was 4-0. That 2 point line is stealing money.

El Foldo is The Bee Keeper. He owns Tall Paul, and he's going to smoke those yellow jackets out on Saturday night. Blow out city.

This team could very well be 1-3. Just have to keep our **** in order and we should win by 3 scores.

Advertisement
3-2 team @ 4-0 team the 3-2 team who's 0-2 on the road is giving points..miami rolls in this one..

Well OSUs QB cost them that game, he played like sh¡t, if braxton wasnt hurt they would have beat VT

Their Defense is garbage and their QB is garbage, and CANNOT pass. Thus, he has 200 yards rushing against us.

Advertisement
El Foldo says bet the house on UM. He ain't scared of no bees.

beekeeperAl_zps576e7334.jpg

Advertisement
Back