Dear rokulika

420cane

Cane Daddy
You are faking the funk, pal. You want this team to lose. You refuse to attend games until "things change." "Fans" like you are part of the problem. Be as upset as you want with the coaching staff like the rest of us, but you're crossing the line and you are ill advised.

Us real Canes, the ones who really bleed green and orange. The ones who really feel the pain of a struggling program. We're still gonna be there on Saturday night at Sun Life Stadium just like we are every week. We're still going to be screaming like crazy people to stomp a mud hole in the Duke Blue Devils and lay them down with a Stone Cold Stunner.

The things I have read from you today are blasphemous. Absolutely, blasphemous.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I see there are 5 Home games left. I'll be there, and I want to win. When we take those 3 more road trips…I want to win. If we get to an ACC championship game, I want to win. I will be goddamned if I'm going to sit here on the internet and start a Duke thread, a Georgia Tech thread, a Florida State thread, ETC. ***** the coaching staff, I want these players to win. I want a guy like Denzel Perryman to go out a WINNER. I want a guy like Duke Johnson who showed such unwavering support to this program to WIN. Talk your nonsense, sir, but don't you tell me you're a Cane and you want to lose.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter if you want to win. They are going to lose. Administration is cheap, delusional and retarded when it comes to football. If a loss to Duke rings the bell for those in charge than its for the betterment of the program. Long term > Short term satisfaction

880361.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are faking the funk, pal. You want this team to lose. You refuse to attend games until "things change." "Fans" like you are part of the problem. Be as upset as you want with the coaching staff like the rest of us, but you're crossing the line and you are ill advised.

Us real Canes, the ones who really bleed green and orange. The ones who really feel the pain of a struggling program. We're still gonna be there on Saturday night at Sun Life Stadium just like we are every week. We're still going to be screaming like crazy people to stomp a mud hole in the Duke Blue Devils and lay them down with a Stone Cold Stunner.

The things I have read from you today are blasphemous. Absolutely, blasphemous.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I see there are 5 Home games left. I'll be there, and I want to win. When we take those 3 more road trips…I want to win. If we get to an ACC championship game, I want to win. I will be goddamned if I'm going to sit here on the internet and start a Duke thread, a Georgia Tech thread, a Florida State thread, ETC. ***** the coaching staff, I want these players to win. I want a guy like Denzel Perryman to go out a WINNER. I want a guy like Duke Johnson who showed such unwavering support to this program to WIN. Talk your nonsense, sir, but don't you tell me you're a Cane and you want to lose.

well put sir

You think I'm happy about any of this? I just look at this like an NFL team tanking to get a franchise QB. It wasn't fun for the Colts to go 1-15 but it's already paying off. Gotta think big picture. It sure as **** isn't fun or easy but every man (fan) has his limit. It's been 10 **** years of this ****. I demand better.

Advertisement
I have to admit CanesInSight is never lacking in entertainment. I need to just go ahead and set up my popcorn popper next to my computer to save me some trips.

giphy.gif

#Renewthisstaff.
#Purgethisstaff
#****AlGolden
#****JamesColey
#****Dorito
#****BlakeJames
#****everyothermemberofthis****staff
And last but not least #****CIS and everyone else here.

Advertisement
You think I'm happy about any of this? I just look at this like an NFL team tanking to get a franchise QB. It wasn't fun for the Colts to go 1-15 but it's already paying off. Gotta think big picture. It sure as **** isn't fun or easy but every man (fan) has his limit. It's been 10 **** years of this ****. I demand better.

Oh, you DEMAND BETTER!!! GTFOH

Oh, you DEMAND BETTER!!! GTFOH
Meet me somewhere ******

You're such a better fan man. No, really. LOL.

This reminds me of idiots who thought playing for a 7-9 season with the dolphins would best long term than tanking one season to potentially grab a franchise QB. Dumb *** move.

Some people are short sided and stupid. They get mad at loses, but don't realize their blind faith is doing more damage by supporting mediocrity.

The quicker we could get this ****** staff out of here, the quicker we can get back to winning and competing for CHAMPIONSHIPS -which is what matters most to us "fake" fans.

Have fun watching a BIG 10 team getting their ****** scheme kicked in by a mediocre ACC team. Woooooo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back