Quotes from Perryman and Chickillo

deerob305

Junior
Defensive End Anthony Chickillo:
ByPfXI4IUAIbfC_.jpg

Linebacker Denzel Perryman:
ByPOPobIUAE30AQ.jpg

Two of the leaders of the defense said this.... when will we stop blaming coaches and start blaming these kids play? I dnt care what scheme you run, if your not tackling, it won't work... period...

Advertisement
They have never been exposed to anyone else. It is all they know.

I think they both know they are seniors and they don't want their draft stock to go down by bad wrapping a coach. They are saying the politically correct answer that doesn't offend anyone.

Advertisement
He's right and they are right. What they don't understand is that they aren't good enough football players to play his defense well. Very few are. Our 2003 Defense would be fine with Big Vince at the Nose and Sean Taylor at Free Safety. LOL.

View attachment 25888

View attachment 25889

Two of the leaders of the defense said this.... when will we stop blaming coaches and start blaming these kids play? I dnt care what scheme you run, if your not tackling, it won't work... period...

I mean what do you think they are going to say?

They criticize the system and where do you think they end up. Either on the bench or suspended. Both kids have NFL ambitions. Its not going to look good to scout if you hear them criticize their coaches.

This is pointless, wait till Golden gets canned and you will hear what really is going on. Have you ever heard team captains trashing the staff? The fact that neither of them made any plays the other night says it all.

Advertisement
Ok so what's going to be the excuse for these guys dominating on the next level when they get quality coaching?

Players don't bad mouth coaches, especially seniors hoping to make it in the NFL

This, not only will it kill their playing time it would be a red flag at the combine.

When they're meeting with teams they can explain themselves a little better.

Advertisement
If four years running you can't get the players to do what you want (different players), then it's not the players.

All you internet Cane football players shhhh n listen to ACTUAL football players when they speak..they know a wee bit more than you. Execution people! Players are starting to hold themselves and one another accountable..First step to solving their problem.

Advertisement
Players don't bad mouth coaches, especially seniors hoping to make it in the NFL

Please bruh cut the ****..there are many ways a player can let his frustration with the scheme or coaches be known. They're owning up to their garbage play and thats a good thing.

All you internet Cane football players shhhh n listen to ACTUAL football players when they speak..they know a wee bit more than you. Execution people! Players are starting to hold themselves and one another accountable..First step to solving their problem.
Lol 4 years later. Hahahahah

View attachment 25888

View attachment 25889

Lol yea I guess I should walk up to my boss tomorrow and tell him I think he is an idiot tomorrow as well

Man the fact that you posted this is disturbing

How do we have kids playing better in the nfl then with this regime
How do kids have to go undrafted or go in lower rounds and then prove themselves in a camp

Because the scheme sucks and does not play to the strength of the players
You don't stick to a scheme that gives up a million yards a year

You really think a senior in college does not know how to control his technique
That's funny man ... If he can't then it still falls on the coaches because Anthony has been with this staff since the beginning

Advertisement
Back