Why do we keep getting primetime games?

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I understand Nebraska, that decision was made before the season, but Miami-Duke? I don't care that Duke is ranked, I'm just shocked. Now, the ACC just announced that Miami-GT is 730pm on ESPN 2. We're usually relegated to Noon or 330 on ESPN U after we start losing. I'm not complaining, I just find it odd.

Advertisement
Maybe they sense that this Administration, and the dumbass BOT members are about to close down the program, and they want to document the final days as much as they can.

Maybe we're being uplifted by the skill and recent aura and reputation of the opponent. Don't care. I love it. Nothing worse than noon games. With the Ryder Cup in Europe this time I can watch that coverage to conclusion and then depart for the Canes game.

Advertisement
making a spectacle of us

This. Our meltdowns make for good TV. The whole country gets to watch us get **** on like how we used to do to others. Then at the end of the season, put out a documentary (U part 2) on how we used to be.

:dbc-head3:

Maybe we're being uplifted by the skill and recent aura and reputation of the opponent. Don't care. I love it. Nothing worse than noon games. With the Ryder Cup in Europe this time I can watch that coverage to conclusion and then depart for the Canes game.

Our Ryder Cup team and football team are going to make this a weekend full of pain, prepare thy ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
to give fsu and the gators recruiting ammunition on how we turn ALL Americans into 5th and 6th round picks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back