Prepare to watch our defense get raped again this Saturday.

Mico Jones

Positivity!
Banned
Sure they don't have a beast back like Abdullah but Cutcliffe is a superior offensive mind and their offensive system is far better than anything Nebraska runs.

I say at least 500 yards allowed on offense. 48 points minimum.

Advertisement
I think maybe not, if only because we will have the ball more than we have in years past. A better offense means D is on the field less.

Let's see so far you guys are 0-2 in your more than 500 yard predictions. Didn't happen vs UL. Didn't happen vs NU.
Maybe 3rd times a charm for you guys.

Let's see so far you guys are 0-2 in your more than 500 yard predictions. Didn't happen vs UL. Didn't happen vs NU.

Hey underpromise over deliver.

In our case its set your expectations low enough and you cant be disappointed.

And boy are our expectations on defense low.

Advertisement

So our new standard is "hey, at least we only gave up over 400, but not over 500 yards, in our blowout losses to good but not great teams"? Awesome.

So our new standard is "hey, at least we only gave up over 400, but not over 500 yards, in our blowout losses to good but not great teams"? Awesome.

You like to make up arguments so you argue against yourself it seems.

Sure they don't have a beast back like Abdullah but Cutcliffe is a superior offensive mind and their offensive system is far better than anything Nebraska runs.

This is a win for us in my opinion.

Advertisement
If Duke beats us with the pass I can live with myself BUT if they run down our throats on every play like Nebraska did last week and they did last year I just might take of this ***/Doritos ******s myself

Last edited:

53 rushing attempts. ZERO tackles for loss. Yeah, our defense is phenomenal.

i know that sucks.,. Maybe you guys have a better chance at being right in your defensive predictions thread if they were about how many tackles for loss the defensive will have.

You like to make up arguments so you argue against yourself it seems.

What are you talking about? What argument did I make up? You're here calling people out because their predictions of giving up over 500 yards didn't come true as if that's some kind of accomplishment when we did give up almost 500 yards (with 350 rushing) in a double digit loss and let a first-time starting QB complete 75% of his passes without their top WR and let their backup RB run for 143 yards. But, you're right, people were out of line for predicting that our defense would perform poorly after doing so the past 3 years.

Advertisement

Highly unlikely More like 400 yds and 18-35 points.

Advertisement
Duke gave Nebraska the freakin blue print if you didn't notice.

And they put 45 and 48 on us the last two years.

You better believe that if donut doesn't get some sort of blessing from god that this game is the nail in his coffin even if we win.

Duke gave Nebraska the freakin blue print if you didn't notice.

And they put 45 and 48 on us the last two years.

You better believe that if donut doesn't get some sort of blessing from god that this game is the nail in his coffin even if we win.

I hate to see Miami lose. But I will relish each hammer strike and shovelload of dirt.

LOL at this ******* guy. The joke during the game is the 45 yards in personal foul penalties would keep Nebraska under 500 yards and the trogs on CiS would point it to as some kind of achievement. Congratulations *******. You are as predictable as you are stupid.

I think we will win by more than 2 TD's.

Advertisement
Back