Sean Salisbury speaking truth about the Canes. He went off

Advertisement
I heard it today live. I wish more former players would start speaking up though. They have more clout than anyone.

Advertisement
That was great. Hope the team hears this.
I triggered an interesting thought about Kayaa and building around him.
Who gets the honors? The guy that brought him in or an unknown who could end up being worse?

Last edited:
Props to Salisbury. We're the definition of a sleeping giant being held back by self inflicted idiotic administration and hiring decisions.

Need more media folks to report it like it is. But they are too scared of being cut out of the loop.

Advertisement
Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Golden gets gone, my only worry is continuity and who would replace. I like the talent on the squad now and the players they bring in, I just don't feel like they optimize that, and their in game decision making is horrific. Time will tell.

Who gets the honors? The guy that brought him in or an unknown who could end up being worse?

I'll take my chances. What's worse, getting a new guy who might suck or might end up good, or staying with the old guy that we know sucks.

Advertisement
Hahahaha they said East Carolina is better than Miami...they're right, ECU dropped 70 on UNC and beat VT. Sad Truth

Lmao at someone being worse :q3XKXeX:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back