Free Nites, Free Zone, Free Archer

NVA CANE

All-American
He was right all along about gorlden. It's time to let that man back here.
Zone too and archer if his post limit hasn't been lifted yet. Anyone else I'm missing?

Advertisement
Even though we know notes hates AG because he got rid of his crush randy he was right so he should be reinstated.

Wait archer got banned? He was just posting

I was a bit randy a few weeks ago, as I've been criticizing Golden for three years, and having overdone my rhetoric, was limited to ten posts per day, and unable to start threads.

However, right after the Louisville game, Andrew and D reinstated my privileges most graciously.

I'll say this about Nites. He was dead nuts on about Golden since day ONE.

tumblr_mabzgeaOHk1qb3c5n.gif

Advertisement

I was a bit randy a few weeks ago, as I've been criticizing Golden for three years, and having overdone my rhetoric, was limited to ten posts per day, and unable to start threads.

However, right after the Louisville game, Andrew and D reinstated my privileges most graciously.

He was, the thing wit nites is it seemed like he was upset bout randy. But he was right

I can't feel too sorry for zone either, because me and him were getting into it last year when he was still supporting Golden. If he changed sides, great for him, but it's been interesting watching guys change sides as time goes on.

Advertisement
I can't feel too sorry for zone either, because me and him were getting into it last year when he was still supporting Golden. If he changed sides, great for him, but it's been interesting watching guys change sides as time goes on.

LOL, tell me about it...

Hang on in there dude

where are those fheggots like Niner, DerpU83, and KlanAlmighty?

where you are ***cing ****suckers?

Advertisement

Ive been bumping the call out thread since Louisville lookin for Niner, and he has disappeared

Dollars to donuts hes made another name on here already

Ive been bumping the call out thread since Louisville lookin for Niner, and he has disappeared

Dollars to donuts hes made another name on here already
We will know when he posts the same *** gif over and over cause he's too stupid to come up with a retort as to why Golden sucks.

Advertisement
Ain't seen my dawg Zone3Cane in a hot second.... i ain't know he was banned.... bring em bac bring them all bac let the war on Golden erupt some more

Advertisement
Back