Canes v Cornhuskers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so disgusted. We have better talent everywhere and we still find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I guess I'm at least glad the kids seemed to play with some edge.

Advertisement
Duke's fumble was a huge momentum swing and a big turning point. But when you suck so bad on D there leaves no room for 1 single mistake. Loss is all on the D. If Golden says otherwise he is full of ****(which we already know he is)

Advertisement
Just finished emailing AD James and questioning his credibility to have a winning program!

Write your AD TONIGHT!

The D can't stop a one-dimensional offense, who only has one player. Shades of Ebron and UNC last year. Absolutely zero gameplan.

Advertisement
The asst. coaches are on one year contracts. The AD needs to tell Golden the school will not renew his contract. This would force Golden's hand.

Advertisement
We have a QB who can win a title. Get him a staff to give us a chance. This one will not. I was actually impressed with Coley tonight. I've been m-fing him since game 1 til now. I thought he did a great job tonight. coach D should jump off a cliff.

Advertisement
cant get off blocks = the inability to disrupt the ball carrier until he's at the 2nd level...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back