ESPN. Really?

TRock305

Junior
List of top games Saturday. UM at Neb, obviously not included. But Michigan - Utah ... along with the typical SEC is the best bs, like Florida is going to give Saban a game. .. Give me a f'n break. ESPN officially sux (I realize this has been true for years). I would boycott and only watch the deuce Saturday, but I'll be at the game...

Advertisement
Miami is a middle of the pack ACC team, wake up buddy!!

Considering the history the Miami and Nebraska has, you'd think they would bring in the orchestras and deep-voiced announcers to majestically proclaim the revival of one of the historic rivalries of college football and suck everyone into to what may or may not be a blowout game.

Advertisement
Its really hilarious how many ppl think ESPN hates Miami. ESPN doesnt hate Miami. ESPN is all about ratings. In reality Miami doesnt deserve to be in a prime time game. They have won...wait they havent been competitive in a prime time game in ages. The only reason this game is on prime time is because of the schools name, history, logo. So lets quits this woe-is-me attitude.

Whenever ESPN hypes up Miami for a primetime matchup, we manage to embarrass ourselves on national television. Have to start winning before you get respect from them.

Its really hilarious how many ppl think ESPN hates Miami. ESPN doesnt hate Miami. ESPN is all about ratings. In reality Miami doesnt deserve to be in a prime time game. They have won...wait they havent been competitive in a prime time game in ages. The only reason this game is on prime time is because of the schools name, history, logo. So lets quits this woe-is-me attitude.

ESPN is only about politically correct ratings. Otherwise, they wouldn't put on a third of their programming.

CNN used to be at the top. So, there is hope.

Ummm......we are a primetime game. We're on ESPN 2 at 8pm. It's not like we're on ESPN News or something. It's not like we're on at noon, or 3 am. What are you guys talking about?

Advertisement
ESPN doesn't hate us at all. We usually bring ratings no matter how mediocre we've been. ESPN just has an extreme $EC bias within its community of talking heads- Kanell excluded.

We lost all crediabilty when losing to Louisville. We win or shut up. Maybe just maybe if we win this game we can be talkinked about.

Advertisement
List of top games Saturday. UM at Neb, obviously not included. But Michigan - Utah ... along with the typical SEC is the best bs, like Florida is going to give Saban a game. .. Give me a f'n break. ESPN officially sux (I realize this has been true for years). I would boycott and only watch the deuce Saturday, but I'll be at the game...

So what are your selections for the top games then?

Miami is a middle of the pack ACC team, wake up buddy!!

Middle of the pack?

40 YEARS AND THE REALITY
Forty years a Cane Fan and the reality of how far we've fallen hit me with this mornings AP Coaches Poll.. Fl.ST-Notre Dame-Clemson-UNC-Duke-Va.Tech-Louisville-Pitt-Boston College-NC State and Virginia all receiving votes.....Great for the league but means we're probably in a tight race with Ga. Tech-Wake Forest-and Syracuse for the DOORMAT TITLE...If this doesn't tighten up a CANE"S jockstrap I don't know what will...

Advertisement
Why would this surprise you? We are and will continue to be utterly irrelevant.

Advertisement
Back