Steve Adazzio

jruiz

Ham Porter
Curious to know how you guys think he'd do here. He seems to really get the best out of his players, even if they're less athletic maybe than the opposition.

Advertisement
Another interesting note he replaced gordlen at Temple.

And has a better signature win over USCw currently than gordlen against a 3-8 flawda team

And has a better signature win over USCw currently than gordlen against a 3-8 flawda team

He's a mercenary dude. He would bolt as soon as a better gig came along; regardless of the school. No thanks.

He's a mercenary dude. He would bolt as soon as a better gig came along; regardless of the school. No thanks.

I wouldnt either.... im skeptical since he truly hasnt built anything himself/shown the ability to recruit kids and maintain any success...

Wouldn't be the worst thing but I think we could do a lot better. He's doing a nice job though for sure.

Advertisement

I wouldnt either.... im skeptical since he truly hasnt built anything himself/shown the ability to recruit kids and maintain any success...
true in this regard, but i think he's shown already in his short time at BC that he's a pretty good game day coach and he really pushes his players to their max, he gave FSU and Clemson each quite a game last year.

No thanks. USC was still celebrating their Stanford win and thought they would win easy. They got caught off guard and BC barely escaped. Addazio worked for Urban Meyer. Was allowed to be OC only when Meyer went down with that mystery illness that the OSU HC position miraculously cured. There are better options out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want Joe Clements from Oklahoma State or Jerry Montgomery from Oklahoma as the NEW head coach....tell me what you guys think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back