Classy Crablegs Jameis

Kirijax

Senior
Just saw this on Twitter. I see that FSU "investigation" has him cowering in fear.

Jameis.jpg

Advertisement
Still think it's all a cover because he likes ****! Why you think he's so comfortable under center?

Advertisement
This was a thing awhile ago... Pretty dumb.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/another-guy-shouts-fck-her-right-in-the-pssy-during-live-world-cup-tv/

Last edited:
Id rather be me the have to go out in public with his gangly *** inbred legs.

Imagine if AQM would have been caught on camera stealing while being investigated for rape?

Advertisement
I'm in a conundrum. I seriously am torn over which is worse; not being relevant for 10 years in the ACC or having Jameis as the face of the football program. That guy is seriously that embarrassing.

I'm in a conundrum. I seriously am torn over which is worse; not being relevant for 10 years in the ACC or having Jameis as the face of the football program. That guy is seriously that embarrassing.
At this point I would take one of them ISIS whackos as my QB if he delivered the ******* coastal.

Advertisement
Inspirational.

I heard him and Jimbo's son were working on a simulated gang rape/handshake pre-game ritual for the Clemson Game. Should be adorable...

If a UM player did this they would be executed on site.
I hate FSU but props to their admin for caring about football and nothing coming of this.

Advertisement
I hate FSU but props to their admin for caring about football and nothing coming of this.

Yeah, mad props to FSU for overlooking rape,pillage, and plunder.

Yeah, mad props to FSU for overlooking rape,pillage, and plunder.

Not talking about the alleged rape. Talking about stealing some god **** crab legs and this most recent event. If the last two things he's done happened to one of our players they would be suspended indefinitely or kicked off the team and everyone that follows UM football knows this.
That's the point I'm making. A school that actually cares about winning sweeps those two minor things under the rug while our school suspends a player for an entire season for a fight that yielded no criminal charges.

Last edited:
Gotta be happy this guy doesn't represent our school though. What an continuing embarrassment.

He's just a super weird dude. Something is off with that guy. Honestly, he's either a closet homo or he's got a latent psychological/emotional issue that will inevitably rear its ugly head.

Advertisement
Back