Omar Kelly

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
Can someone shut this ****** up on twitter?

His entire feed is Cane bashing. Not only Golden, but guys like Perryman who he said, "cost himself millions last night."

What an insufferable ****.

Advertisement

His entire feed is Cane bashing. Not only Golden, but guys like Perryman who he said, "cost himself millions last night."

Uhhhhh, Perryman made money last nite........

Dude needs to work for ESPN because he is all about ratings and taking the Skip Bayless approach. Some of his content is dead on and some of it is laughable

That tweet about Perryman leads me to believe that he didn't watch the game last night...

Dude loves to bang on the Canes...

However, much of what he says is true.

Advertisement

This^^^^ God could we use him in the middle of the Dolphins defense this year. Omar is a moron if he thinks Denzel **** the bed last night.

He may look like Whoopi Goldberg and be a giant idiot, but I'll give him credit -- he was right about Gluten from day 1.

Omar is going to be a pain in Golden's *** the rest of his days here.Omar has a weekly radio show on saturdays and he will be spending a lot of that show on Golden.

Perrymen both made money as a stud run/rush defender with a boat load of heart.

But he's weak on pass protection over the middle and you cant fix his size completely.

Still love him, true cane.

Advertisement

The more the POS talks the more people realize he is a total dumbazz. Perryman made himself a legitimate 1st rounder last night..

This^^^^ God could we use him in the middle of the Dolphins defense this year. Omar is a moron if he thinks Denzel **** the bed last night.

Correct....Perryman didn't and most likely won't be losing value this year. His stock is up after gm1.

Advertisement
Kelley has a point about Perryman being over weight but I don't think its a worth ethic thing. I think he's trying to bulk up to play MLB in a 3-4 when he should be playing WLB in a 4-3. He's probably 245lbs. He'll slim down to about 230-235 before the draft and ball out.

Kelley has a point about Perryman being over weight but I don't think its a worth ethic thing. I think he's trying to bulk up to play MLB in a 3-4 when he should be playing WLB in a 4-3. He's probably 245lbs. He'll slim down to about 230-235 before the draft and ball out.

Hey RB's are running all the way up to 240 lbs... If he wants to play mlb, he will need every bit of that weight... All the boys are getting bigger...

Hey RB's are running all the way up to 240 lbs... If he wants to play mlb, he will need every bit of that weight... All the boys are getting bigger...

1st- he shouldn't be playing MLB and is doing so only out of necessity.
2nd- Perryman is only like 5'10 or 5'11, his frame is meant to carry so much weight. Remember that Perryman came into school weighing like 215-220. 230lbs is probably his best playing weight.

Advertisement
I'm sure he was referring to the fact that DP is a liability in the passing game. He is a big hitter with good instincts. He got sealed off on their TD run. He pretty routinely gets beaten for easy passes. Coupled with his height, his stock has definitely not risen.

This, shows how little Omar actually knows. Perryman looked like a beast at MLB, what a ******* upgrade over Jimmy Gaines.

Advertisement
Back