Money for a banner thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Flying it at the Nebraska game would be classic and appears to be one of the potential options.

Advertisement
MOAR BANNERS. Seriously save the **** money. ***** at the school and offer to donate them some cash if they get off their asses and make the necassary change.

I already bought and paid for the banner myself to fly Saturday. hope you guys enjoy

FIRE GOLDEN will be good to go. just have to figure out what time it's going to be making it's way above Sun Life

Advertisement
This hurts more than helps.

We're all ****ed. I've been on the fence about this staff but what I saw was disgraceful and I now believe we are doomed to fail with this staff. Even the Golden supporters are starting to realize this is a sinking ship.

With that being said, this is not the answer. There is no good that could come out of this.

We're all ****ed. I've been on the fence about this staff but what I saw was disgraceful and I now believe we are doomed to fail with this staff. Even the Golden supporters are starting to realize this is a sinking ship.

With that being said, this is not the answer. There is no good that could come out of this.

it worked with the previous 2 in getting them fired. So yes a lot of good could come out of this actually.

it worked with the previous 2 in getting them fired. So yes a lot of good could come out of this actually.

Yeah that's exactly why they got fired. It had nothing to do with their incompetence.

Advertisement
So we're gonna fly banners for four coaches in a row then get mad at the administration if we don't hire a good one aren't we?

You either make your voice heard or you don't. Don't go to games, don't donate to the school and/or fly a banner. Nothing classless about it. He chose to keep the worst dcoordinator in the schools history, he chose to hand the offenses keys to a glorified recruiter and he hires a retread Oline coach that can't get one yard against USF. Then he refused to fire any of them and dared the admins to fire Dorito threatening that he would resign. That's classless.

Now donate to the banner if you can what you can

You should post this on Twitter. I'm sure at this point you'll find Alumni that'll help support this cause. If you don't get enough money for it now then wait till during the Nebraska game when Gregory builds his house in the Hurricane backfield.

Advertisement
This is the type of thing a person with the emotional stability of a 14 year old does.

Shalala pays a ton of attention to the fans. Trust that. The fans got Coker and Shannon fired, and she flat out admitted it.

I sometimes wonder which roadblock to success has been harder for Golden to deal with. The Shapiro fiasco or these loyal die hard Cane fans who do stupid *** things like flying banners over the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back