AQM

Dill22002

Recruit
Can someone on this mother****ing forum tell me why our "sophomore 5 star stud New Jersey DE" didn't play last night? This needs to be addressed. I'm depressed and angry and wanna cry

Advertisement
Because he broke team rules and was suspended. Unlike other teams, we actually enforce rules and stand by our punishments. At least we do something right...

A. Freelancing in practice

B. McCord is a better nickel corner

C. Both A. and B.

Advertisement
Because he broke team rules and was suspended. Unlike other teams, we actually enforce rules and stand by our punishments. At least we do something right...

Why did our coaches say he's going to play? Why even bring him to travel?

So he was suspended...but it was never announced publicly, he traveled all the way to Louisville, and was in full uniform.

Advertisement

Why did our coaches say he's going to play? Why even bring him to travel?

To really **** wth the kid by making him watch that horse **** play calling and make see what he's missing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he was suspended...but it was never announced publicly, he traveled all the way to Louisville, and was in full uniform.

He didn't have pads on. I believe he was in Jeans and a Jersey.

Well I already deleted the recording from my DVR so I can't go back and look, but I'm almost positive he had pads on. If not, Swasey deserves more credit than he is given because AQM looked like he had shoulder pads on.

He didn't have pads on. I believe he was in Jeans and a Jersey.

Well I already deleted the recording from my DVR so I can't go back and look, but I'm almost positive he had pads on. If not, Swasey deserves more credit than he is given because AQM looked like he had shoulder pads on.

He was definitely in pads unless someone else was wearing 98. I saw him several times huddled next to DL bench.

Advertisement
Back