QB competition

supacane

Senior
I am of the opinion that it needs to be opened back up with Heaps and Olsen. Al Golden is a salesman. And I feel they put Kaaya in there to buy more excuses since the cloud was gone. The guy wasn't even a early enrollee. It's ridiculous. Even when Kaaya was struggling, why not give Jake Heaps a couple series? They are trying to jade us into more excuses. The slurpees will be back soon by Thursday. And I be their talking point will be we have a true freshman. ***** we have more QBs on the roster with talent. We need to see wtf they can do. We may be lucky to win 5 games with Kaaya. He is not ready. It's telling how underwhelming the other players were when they were told Kaaya was starting. ....they knew.

Advertisement
Day late and a buck short. Kaaya should never have started at UL. Put in Heaps, work Kaaya in for a few series. Then let Kaaya get some real burn, or even start next game. Why on Earth would you throw a True Frosh into the fire like that, and THEN, coach from the Fetal position terrified to let him do anything??? It was the WORST of all possible worlds and ideas.

Day late and a buck short. Kaaya should never have started at UL. Put in Heaps, work Kaaya in for a few series. Then let Kaaya get some real burn, or even start next game. Why on Earth would you throw a True Frosh into the fire like that, and THEN, coach from the Fetal position terrified to let him do anything??? It was the WORST of all possible worlds and ideas.

i'm not a guy who thinks al needs to stick around any longer but while kaaya is a true freshman and made some mistakes he didn't play atrocious. I know heaps is a fifth year senior but people seem to forget how ******* bad he was at Kansas.

Advertisement
Back