I don't want a coach with UM ties

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
That's how lazy hires happen. Our coaching tree hasn't exactly been that great recently anyway.

Get some UM guys at position coach, but I don't wanna see Butch (62 years old), Wario, Tuberville, or any other lazy retread.

Bring in someone with fresh ideas schematically.

Advertisement
Another positive: it will HOPEFULLY lead to the long overdue firing of Swasey.

I don't give a **** what anyone says, we have been small and weak for years now. I want everything gutted, and I want Kehoe tarred and feathered.

Advertisement
Another positive: it will HOPEFULLY lead to the long overdue firing of Swasey.

I don't give a **** what anyone says, we have been small and weak for years now. I want everything gutted, and I want Kehoe tarred and feathered.

Start from scratch.

Advertisement
I think Mario would be the best hire. There is a reason this program needs a Miami guy to run it. You must know the area to recruit here. Mario can recruit here and he has now coached under Saban. That is kind of discipline this program needs. Call me what you want but I think he is exactly what we need. We name this glorified wish list of coaches when none of them are going to come. This is not a destination job anymore. Mario is the best we can get. And I don't think he is as bad of option as some think. Who else will hold these two classes together. He is seriously the only one out of the crazy lists people have.

Just think we could of had Sumlin couple of years back.

Yes...and he would have been gone by now. Some other school with a fat checkbook would have swooped in and taken him. At this point I would have been good with that, at least we would have gotten a couple of good seasons and a winning attitude back in the program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back