F it, It's time to start cheating

AntwanJ306

Thunderdome
It's time to start taking duffel bags full of cash on recruiting trips. I'm all about the image, but we're playing with one hand tied behind our back when we play clean.

Advertisement
Disagree, it isn't the talent its the staff. Lets spend the money to bring in a competent staff and you won't need duffle bags of money to recruit. Kids want to play for a winner.

Advertisement
Yup our personnel is not the problem. We have enough talent on this time to win. We have barely any good coaching and that will be our problem now and probably as long as they are here. If its not the defense, its the offense, if its not the offense its special teams. Can we not get consistency across the board for one **** big game?

Talent is not the problem. Its very obvious. Schemes, play calling and coaching I'm telling you.

Any decent to good coaching staff would make this team into the least a 10 win team year in and year out. Its a sick joke whats going on.

I've had my reservations with the staff but after Duke and Va tech last year. Now the charade last night. Coaches need to take a look in mirror.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back