IN THE AIR TONIGHT

Advertisement
This song is Miami. It's a part of us. It's sooo us! I blast this in the streets with that U on my flags on game day. Kaaya is the best QB we've had with the brain to match the talent in over 25 years. I think we throttle these ******* tonight! I can feel it....

[video=youtube;lpqWnxp7178]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpqWnxp7178[/video]

Advertisement
I can feel it ... Bring it boys. This is huge game. Freshman QB with "IT" potential, huge increase in defensive talent, fantastic talent on offense, and DUKE!!!!!!! Tonight we will either be beating pots in the street or collecting for "FIRE ...." banner. Kaaya lights them up and Chad crushes some heads and we will be the talk of college football again. Those two might be the best players on a field with Duke friggin Johnson on it. No disrespect to Duke(my favorite player) but I am just hyped beyond belief about these two kids. GO CANES!!!!!

I can feel it ... Bring it boys. This is huge game. Freshman QB with "IT" potential, huge increase in defensive talent, fantastic talent on offense, and DUKE!!!!!!! Tonight we will either be beating pots in the street or collecting for "FIRE ...." banner. Kaaya lights them up and Chad crushes some heads and we will be the talk of college football again. Those two might be the best players on a field with Duke friggin Johnson on it. No disrespect to Duke(my favorite player) but I am just hyped beyond belief about these two kids. GO CANES!!!!!

Love your spirit, all in 100%, but get a grip!

Oh no in a few hours its time to get bat $#¡+ crazy. Im still waiting for somebody to predict us winning by 100 points its kill or be killed tonight. Kaaya was born for this and i cant wait for louisville to meet our boy duke and his friend joe yearby.

It's go time boys!!

[video=youtube_share;YkADj0TPrJA]http://youtu.be/YkADj0TPrJA[/video]

This song always reminds me of the intro to this game...

[video=youtube;-ctiKtkrQLQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ctiKtkrQLQ[/video]

I tear up every time I see the OB. A friggin crime it is gone. I sat there for some many moments even before the THE U became THE U. Super Bowl III, the undefeated season, so many great New Years games that resulted in NCs for teams, the horrible Flop, and then the GLORY days. Place was the most famous landmark in Miami and the morons tore it down.

Advertisement

Oh no in a few hours its time to get bat $#¡+ crazy. Im still waiting for somebody to predict us winning by 100 points its kill or be killed tonight. Kaaya was born for this and i cant wait for louisville to meet our boy duke and his friend joe yearby.

"Mom, I am not an actor, I am a FOOTBALL player!" Go show kid. Give us that Jim Kelly moment in Happy Valley. Kick the tires and relight the fires young man.

We will bang pots in the streets because we beat Louisville? Should just be another day at the office.

Drinking all the sugar infused KoolAid I can get. Reality can wait, I can't--too old.

Has always given me Goosebumps during warm-ups on game day. Not sure when this song started to be associated with Hurricanes' football. Anyone knows the history of this?

Advertisement
mid afternoon.. right before sunset in the Orange Bowl
already drunk in the student section everyone doing some bs
this song comes on.. the entire stadium turns around and faces the field
the drumming part of hte song comes on and the high kicks in

nothing will ever compare to this.. I am thankful i got to experience it.

[video=youtube;hnUwT_hmgWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnUwT_hmgWs[/video] Great tune. First song I learned to play on the drums.

Man what special times, i remember that feeling when it felt like the whole building was going to fall apart when we cheered. Only wish my daughter would have had a chance to experience it. Good times.

Advertisement
We will bang pots in the streets because we beat Louisville? Should just be another day at the office.

Make sure you get the DeLorean up to 88 miles per hour to get back from 2002.

This has pot banging written all over it. Surely last years bowl game is reason enough dudes need to go back and watch that game if you aint fired up yet its payback tonight fellas, i want that **** cardinals head on a stick.

Man what special times, i remember that feeling when it felt like the whole building was going to fall apart when we cheered. Only wish my daughter would have had a chance to experience it. Good times.

when Shockey scored vs FSU to win the game... it was raining too..

some of the new Miami fans that never experienced this I feel bad for.

Drinking all the sugar infused KoolAid I can get. Reality can wait, I can't--too old.

I was at Super Bowl III, so you are right age is becoming a factor. Do they have orange and green cool aid with splenda?

Advertisement
Back