Dolphins sign Tommy Streeter to practice squad

Advertisement
Hope he puts something together. I can't think of a UM example of a player who needed another year of refinement more than Tommy. Inconsistent route running and hands.

Good luck to him.

If I remember correctly Streeter's talent is that he is big and can go deep. I wonder if the GM is thinking he might eventually be a better deep option than Wallace who smaller and isn't known for fighting for the ball.

If I remember correctly Streeter's talent is that he is big and can go deep. I wonder if the GM is thinking he might eventually be a better deep option than Wallace who smaller and isn't known for fighting for the ball.

Lots of tall, fast guys available to the NFL. He's going to have to work at his craft.

It's a strange fit because Lazor's offense (ChipK) prefers receivers who run slants, quick outs, quick hitters in general; it's not an offense for Wallace (or Desean Jax).

Advertisement

It's a strange fit because Lazor's offense (ChipK) prefers receivers who run slants, quick outs, quick hitters in general; it's not an offense for Wallace (or Desean Jax).

Good stuff. Although, it's a practice squad add and I think the Phins are in a transition year. May have an entirely new coaching staff next year. ****, may have an entirely new Front Office, again.

Bunch of practice squad signings for former canes

Gunn Atl
Morris Jags
Robinson Packers
Gaines Bills
Swoope Colts
Ford Vikings

Advertisement
So you mean all the "Talent" Golden supposedly inherited ended up being practice squad type talent? Awesome.

Can't help but think tommy would have been a second rounder with another year under his belt. He broke out big time his junior season by catching deep balls from Jacory Harris. Can only imagine what him and Morris could have done. 2 years of production from a guy who is 6'5 220 and ran a 4.37 at the combine.

Best of luck to Tommy! I hope he bust **** and makes the 45 man roster.

Good luck to Byrd as well. I heard he caught on with the Streelers!

Best of luck to Tommy! I hope he bust **** and makes the 45 man roster.

Good luck to Byrd as well. I heard he caught on with the Streelers!

Byrd went to the Browns

Gaines -Buf, Gunn -Atl, Regis, Robinson - GB, Ford - Minn, Cleveland - SF, Swoope -INd and Harris- Tenn hanging on for now

Advertisement

Good stuff. Although, it's a practice squad add and I think the Phins are in a transition year. May have an entirely new coaching staff next year. ****, may have an entirely new Front Office, again.

Plus, practice squad mostly plays the other team during practice. Maybe they are looking at him to keep or just use him to be the "other" guys tall fast WR. Hope he catches on.

Advertisement
$6000 and change a week is the minimum a PS player can make. The team can pay more. But it counts towards the cap.

Hope he puts something together. I can't think of a UM example of a player who needed another year of refinement more than Tommy. Inconsistent route running and hands.

Good luck to him.

Not according to the parasite Drew Rosenhaus, seems like he had all those poor ******** believing they were ready for the league.

Is Brandon Washington even playing football anymore?

Advertisement
Back