Larry Coker

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should do work...... he has the most experienced team in all of college football coming back. 19 starters according to Phil Steele.

Yeah but could he be a positions corch at a $EC doormat? I think not.

Don't minimize his achievements as an OC. They guy failed badly here as HC but knew how to use talent on the offensive side of the ball in-game.

Advertisement
He should do work...... he has the most experienced team in all of college football coming back. 19 starters according to Phil Steele.

Built that team from scratch. He really has done a phenomenal job there. I'm pretty impressed. Their D was lights out vs a good offensive Houston team.

Advertisement
Leadership and management can be learned. He failed spectacularly here and probably learned something from his mistakes. 66 years old and out there trying to redeem himself. Best of luck to him.

Advertisement
23.png

They have a lot of seniors, but how lowly recruited must they have been? There first season they played no games, all 19 red shirted. Not many kids going to a program where they lift 4 days a week, practice 6 days and have NO GAME for a season. I just think Houston blows.

I do wish Coker well though, he won two titles here (**** Terry Porter).

Advertisement
Back