MUSCHAMP

marshallrc13

Senior
Man I watch this dude doing an interview and I can't help but hate him and the Gators!!!! I wish him the worst. I think I might hate him more than Urban Lyer

Advertisement
Dude is the best UF coach we could hope for. Hope he stays.

Another year like last and he will not be around. Would love him to stay but just being realistic. I think he sucks and I think they will suck and there's a good chance he is gone IMO.

that guy is a straight up lunatic . Can't coach , if you ask him any tough questions he loses his ****. And while the game is going on? forget about it . That bat **** crazy dude is drooling and cussing and throwing crap . WHat a great hire for all of UF's rivals ...

Advertisement
Lets hope he gets 8 wins just enough to keep him around but not enough to get a ton of momentum in recruiting!

Advertisement
Can't hate him that much, he sucks as a head coach, I hope they do just good enough not to fire him hahaha.

I'm not going to say it.

I'll say it for ya. I ain't scared of pi$$ing people off. Here ya go....

image.jpg

Muschamp just doesnt got it and hes looking more confused now than last year in his interviews i just dont foresee him making it past this year which could lead to them finding an actual good coach that actually pull all their talent together all that being said f*** the gators lets get to monday already

Advertisement
Can't hate him that much, he sucks as a head coach, I hope they do just good enough not to fire him hahaha.

I'm not going to say it.

I'll say it for ya. I ain't scared of pi$$ing people off. Here ya go....

View attachment 25027

That's not it.

I was going to comment on the concept that the coach may do just well enough to NOT get fired.

Wouldn't that be a nightmare?

Ohhh, I know what you were going to say. Let's not ever distract from an opportunity to mock Muscorch and that fanbase though.

Advertisement
He acts like he is "punch drunk" maybe concussion issues's from earlier playing days. His earlier career interviews are much better.

i honestly don't hate the Gators.. what have they done to us? honestly what have the Gators done to us.

We own them, we beat them recently, their program is a dumpster fire, their coach might be worse then ours... i say never change Gators.. we love you just hte way you are

i honestly don't hate the Gators.. what have they done to us? honestly what have the Gators done to us.

We own them, we beat them recently, their program is a dumpster fire, their coach might be worse then ours... i say never change Gators.. we love you just hte way you are

The flop son, the flop. **** the Gators. #NeverForget

Advertisement
Back