I'm so Got **** ****ed...

MetiSkeemz

Junior
I'm an AVID listener to college football podcasts. I like them because I can essentially listen to them anywhere. I was listening to ESPN's previous 2 podcasts and they had an analyst by the name of Josh Shaw and also Bobby Bowden.

They asked Shaw for a prediction that was pretty much guaranteed and he stated "I'm pulling out my sharpie on my bracket and writing in FSU" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Excuse me if I'm missing something but are they honestly that good?

Bowden later came on and was asked who was the best player he ever coached against and before finished the question Bowden blurts out TONY DORSETT! Don't get me wrong, tony was a great back but edge, gore and portis? Even Taylor?! (R.I.P)

If someone can provide me with an explanation on how this type of disrespect is feasible at this point I would appreciate. I get that Miami ain't spartan kicking teams right now but are we that much worse to FSU that we can't even give them a small run for their money. This is the same team that prior to losing Duke last year was only down 7.

Advertisement
Josh Shaw you say?

_20140828_193241.JPG

TD in his days at Pitt was legendary. No argument.
Now is FSU that good? Yes. LB is a question mark but other than that, they're loaded. Is what it is.

Advertisement
Fsu is loaded and i got them winning it n a 37 game win streak, thats what when u recruit elite DL n own UM in our backyard. Im hoping my prediction is a jynx but I picked th3m last year2.

Advertisement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Dorsett#College_career

cliff notes
a national title in 1976
Heisman Trophy
Maxwell Award
Walter Camp Award for Player of the Year
UPI Player of the Year
led the nation in rushing with 2,150 yards
three-time first-team All-American (1973, 1975, 1976) and a second-team All-American in 1974
career 6,082 total rushing yards, then an NCAA record. (passed about 30 years later Ricky Williams)

Ya, this wasn't a bad call by Bobby, now had he played Hendricks, then we'd have something to match up with. No shame in coming second to this dude, he was a goat college player.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Name a team FSU plays that will get within 20 points of em. You can't.

The Miami Hurricanes.

No way with there depth by the 4th they'll be pulling away, they have better players rt now. If we croot like 2016 including Shavar then they will fall off but if they own us in sfla for those special kids we hit.

Mark it down and save it! Meet ya back here after that game.

I hope u right n ill neg myself

Advertisement
Advertisement

The Miami Hurricanes.

No way with there depth by the 4th they'll be pulling away, they have better players rt now. If we croot like 2016 including Shavar then they will fall off but if they own us in sfla for those special kids we hit.

Mark it down and save it! Meet ya back here after that game.

I hope u right n ill neg myself

No need...no need....Hope is a divine quality. In the immortal words of Albus Dumbledore, "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

this year ? UL ,UF , Clemson , UMx2 , Notre Dame.
this FSU lost 2 great WR , 2 great RBS , most of their D .

IMO FSU loses 2 games going into bowl season - to us one time , with them beating us the other time and to either Notre Dame or Clemson

to the OP - do you not know who Tony Dorrestt is ? Kid was an all time great . Better college player at RB then any we have had minus Mcgahee but he only had one amazing year though.

FSU is winning their 4th and there is not a **** thing we can do about it. We will be more competitive with them this year but we aren't beating them…even with 2 tries.
Tide will turn in 2015 and 2016 IMO.

Advertisement
Back