Kiy Hester heading home for family reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hi Kiy, Bye Kiy. Enjoy the snow, pale woman, and mommy

Hello Timmothy Irvin and Jaquan Johnson

Advertisement
He'll be a good player but this is a story as old as time.

Highly-rated OOS freshman gets outplayed by lowly-rated South Florida freshman. OOS freshman gets homesick. Miami moves on.

He'll be a good player but this is a story as old as time.

Highly-rated OOS freshman gets outplayed by lowly-rated South Florida freshman. OOS freshman gets homesick. Miami moves on.

A lot of South Florida players are just FOOTBALL players and play where needed during high school and don't get to focus on a specific role or position so there not rated properly by services........there is no reason gayot and trayone should have been rated three star players they are FOOTBALL players as Bill Parcells refer to guy like them

Mom will be used as reason and to create a topic you aren't supposed to touch

That's exactly what will happen. And UM will buckle to the public outcry. Then, Hester will go somewhere several hours away from his mom.

Advertisement
Look it's pretty simple. Not to go into detail but a non scholarship kid ahead of you and another one is at least even. He was given a chance to play special teams if he could secure his position above those two he would not redshirt,He did not.he is transferring probably the best for both sides. The coaching staff loved him as athlete but to raw to see field as a starter until year three, not what he wanted.

Sticking with the special teams thought, Gayot had his number changed to #13 from #7 which seem likes it means he and Gus Edwards are on a special teams unit together. If Hester could've made one of those teams he might not be looking to go north.

Advertisement
Sounds cold, but I wouldn't release him.

FSU didn't release Matthew Thomas. Of course he can't stay healthy or get on the field for some other reason but he wanted out even sooner than Hester did last year. Still on the team.

Sounds cold, but I wouldn't release him.

I tend to agree with this, it goes both ways. The school honor's his scholly and he needs to honor his word at least for this year unless there really is a serious family issue. Like JHall said, don't want to jump to conclusions, will wait till full story is out before I call him soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back