2016 Miami Norland 5* PF Dewan Huell is a Cane!

D

deleted3746

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
We've been on him hard for awhile. The 24/7 Crystal Ball favored him towards us over Louisville but the UNC offer just came yesterday and 2016 is a long way off.

One nice thing about our recruiting strategy for this upcoming year corresponds to the new rule that allows high school juniors to visit starting on January 1st, but where the official visit count (12) still runs from August 1 through July 31 of the following year. We will likely bring in Lawrence on an official visit (even though his commitment is firm) and may swing at a few 2015 kids in case someone leaves, but generally speaking, we're full - which means we will have nearly TWO years worth of visits to fill up our 2016 class, where we expect to have 4-5 scholarships potentially. Some might think it doesn't matter with a local kid like Huell, but it really gives us the opportunity to blow him away and show him a different side than any unofficials or elite camp visits he might have made.

Dude hasnt full grown into his body yet.... Give him about 3 years and some weight room training...should be a beast

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Chance

i heard different but you're closer to the scene than i am... i have played against him when he was a freshman and seen him play...kid is nice

I know we are doing everything in our power, but this kid still has 2 years and when schools like the ones he has start coming after him it has never ended well.

I know the rumor is Miami or UL, but now with UNC involved and if Kansas decides to get serious I just dont see it.

He is also way better since he was a freshman. Really high on him cant wait to see him this year now that Norland will revolve around him

No Chance

i heard different but you're closer to the scene than i am... i have played against him when he was a freshman and seen him play...kid is nice

I know we are doing everything in our power, but this kid still has 2 years and when schools like the ones he has start coming after him it has never ended well.

I know the rumor is Miami or UL, but now with UNC involved and if Kansas decides to get serious I just dont see it.

He is also way better since he was a freshman. Really high on him cant wait to see him this year now that Norland will revolve around him

MIAMI HAS ONE SIMPLE TASK TO DO TO GET A COMMITMENT

JUST WIN

Advertisement
As Josh said we've been on him a long time now, kid is a major focus for our staff. We put up a good season I think it will help us tremendously but keep in mind his AAU coach has not been kind to us the past 2 years, steering MPM and Henry away from us. Relations need to improve with Gillion or someone needs to hire him away from South Florida.

Last edited:
As Josh said we've been on him a long time now, kid is a major focus for our staff. We put up a good season I think it will help us tremendously but keep in mind his AAU coach has not been kind to us the past 2 years, steering MPM and Henry away from us. Relations need to improve with Gillion or someone needs to hire him away from South Florida.

Tonye played for breakdown, maybe gillion didn't have much influence on him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back