Shaw

Advertisement
Not Miami news, but the news world just got Manti Te'o'd the **** out once again.

image.jpg

Advertisement
LMAO. Crazy if true. I was talking to my friends about how the story sounded like bull****. I've jumped from a 2nd story balcony more than once. The "crawling" to the pool sounded like overcompensation. Hope it's a true story, but would be hilarious otherwise.

Who cares, people lie all the time.

Maybe by saying they like someone's haircut or new car, not about saving their nephews from drowning.

Don't be naive, only difference is he's a public figure that got caught up

Man, you got something to confess? Are you projecting, or what? People who make these kinds of lies up don't come along all the time, and when exposed they become big news. People who lie at this level fake crimes, illnesses, kidnappings, etc. This is a high level lie, and he is probably pathological.

Advertisement

Maybe by saying they like someone's haircut or new car, not about saving their nephews from drowning.

Man, you got something to confess? Are you projecting, or what? People who make these kinds of lies up don't come along all the time, and when exposed they become big news. People who lie at this level fake crimes, illnesses, kidnappings, etc. This is a high level lie, and he is probably pathological.

High level lie? A high level lie, is corporate accounting fraud, lying under oath, knowingly affecting someone with a disease, etc. Lying about how you injured yourself saving a little kid, isn't a high level lie. Now it does make you wonder what he's hiding, but I don't think it deserves all this media coverage.

High level lie? A high level lie, is corporate accounting fraud, lying under oath, knowingly affecting someone with a disease, etc. Lying about how you injured yourself saving a little kid, isn't a high level lie. Now it does make you wonder what he's hiding, but I don't think it deserves all this media coverage.

I think it deserves the same media coverage the initial story of heroism received.

Advertisement
my first thought when i heard this story was...how much do you want to bet that his last words before jumping were "somebody hold my beer"?

Not Miami news, but the news world just got Manti Te'o'd the **** out once again.

no they didn't! USCw got Manti Te'oed. USCw is the 1 who released the story

668.gif

Dog i almost threw up when i seen that fat lady lol... but when i heard that story i knew something wasn't right but hey the kid probably been lying like this his whole life makes you wounder did he lie about his mother being sick just to get out of florida and be able to play right away at Sc thats something the NCAA should look at but i know they won't this most definitely hurt his draft stock...

Advertisement
Back