Prayer Pub

Kirijax

Senior
Not sure if this belongs here but thought it would be good to have a thread to request prayer. I've been having sharp, intense pain in my chest on and off for a month so I went into the doctor on Monday. I have an unhealthy distrust of doctors so it takes a lot to get me to go see one, but I finally did. They found my heart was a bit enlarged and my pulse was around 40. I play a lot of tennis and work out a lot with my tennis team and I've always had a slow pulse but the doctor said that was a bit too slow. They hooked me up to a portable ecg device for a couple of days (dang that was uncomfortable) and I'll find out something next week. I'd appreciate your prayers as I intend to live to 100 (50 now), walk my daughter down the isle, hold my son's son and see a few more Canes championships before I sign off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks. They weren't kidding when they told me at my 50th birthday, "It's all downhill from here bud!" I can't do the things I used to do when I was 49.

473.gif

Prayers for you, sir. Hopefully some of these young kids wearing green and orange now can be apart of those titles you're looking for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DM ya name and I'll send prayers to you and yours

The power of prayer is unmatched and miracles happen

Advertisement
If there are any other Canes Fam needing prayers, please post. Always nice to know there are friends praying for you when you need it.

pulling for you. My brother is a doc, and I have plenty of friends in the medical profession. If local, I could even recommend some folks that they do. After all the medical issues I have had, it would be the least I could do. PM if you need anything and best of thoughts for you and your family.

Consider it done. On the bright side, docs are really good now with the heart, and associated issues.

Advertisement
Back