New Raising Canes- Little Things, Big Plays

Advertisement
Stayed home to join the Canes, no off the field drama, super talented contributor and future ProCane. Prayin to the football gods, we keep recruiting and landing more of what hes been for the program.

Dude beat out Seantrell and he's the starting LT for the bills now... Flowers is definitely 1st or 2nd talent..

Advertisement
You're looking at the young man who will start a new 1st round streak for the Canes. He has some big time pass rushers to go against this year in Randy Gregory and Mario Edwards to prove it too

Im probably in the minority here, but as a former OL/DL im partial to the big uglies. Prob my fav player on the team other than the usual suspects

Advertisement
Advertisement
I use to get excited to watch the next Raising Canes video. I think I stopped mid-season last year.

I think the Tackle class is pretty open this year for him to go high. That said, I think his senior year would be a dominant one (getting him in that top ten conversation) if he stays.

Enjoy Flowers this is his last year here.. 3 year starter and will be ALL ACC LT and a late 1st round pick...

Advertisement
Waiting for the guys who come in here to say how he's underachieved and all that stuff.

Prediction: Future Detroit Lion

Advertisement
Back