CB/S Davante Davis gets 4th Star from Rivals.....

deerob305

Junior
The 6-foot-2, 188-pound Davis has impressive speed, size and build and has consistently demonstrated a lockdown ability at the safety position. He possesses great instincts and he knows when to leverage his size. He also has the speed to stay with just about any opposing receiver on the outside. At times, Davis shows the feet and movement of a cornerback with the size of a safety. -- Adam Krohn, Southeast region analyst

-Very happy for this kid....he went from unknown to 4 star...kid has the goods, waiting for coach Ice to lock him down....

Advertisement
Advertisement
After landing Johnson, see no reason why we miss on Davis. Our secondary will be crazy good next season.

doesn't Davis go to BTW? The school that is coached by the son of our RB coach who are both UM alums? Thanks Ice. Thanks Alot.

Advertisement
bbest cb in dade. my # 1 cb on my list...been saying since march. get on the bandwagon guys

bbest cb in dade. my # 1 cb on my list...been saying since march. get on the bandwagon guys

What type of playa is he? comparisons getta get on it please, n chance?

You might not like the comparison but Antonio Cromartie is the one that comes to mind.

If you're comparing him to Antonio Cromartie he better be the most athletic DB in the state of Florida. Cromartie was one of the best athletes in the NFL until he got hurt.

Advertisement
I like the kid, but cromartie was/is a freak athlete. Cro was definitely faster. I think aqib talib would be a better comparison

Advertisement
Davis is a kid we all been talking about that he would blow up, and now it's starting. Need to land him along with Cole.

Advertisement
Back