JAQUAN JOHNSON COMMITS

Moar celebration gifs!

Welcome to the :neonu: Part 2 (Jada & Remy)

430.gif

141.gif

431.gif

432.gif

433.gif

434.gif

435.gif

436.gif

437.gif

438.gif

439.gif

Advertisement
For someone who doesnt follow recruiting as much as I used to can someone explain how important Johnson is to this class and the future of the Miami program. It sounds like a huge get. Before my next sentence please understand I dont completely believe ratings are everything but ppl are acting like we just got the number one overall recruit. Can someone elaborate why this is such a big time get for Miami.

Not the most athletically gifted player, which is why he isnt rated so high. But he is really good. Probably the #1 player on our board, and his commit could start some dominos, like Irvin and Cole....

Advertisement
For someone who doesnt follow recruiting as much as I used to can someone explain how important Johnson is to this class and the future of the Miami program. It sounds like a huge get. Before my next sentence please understand I dont completely believe ratings are everything but ppl are acting like we just got the number one overall recruit. Can someone elaborate why this is such a big time get for Miami.

Pure football player, local legend.

Not the most athletically gifted player, which is why he isnt rated so high. But he is really good. Probably the #1 player on our board, and his commit could start some dominos, like Irvin and Cole....

So he has more pull in so fla this year than any other recruit down there?

Supposedly he is one of the most charismatic guys in south Florida. Reputation as a leader and very vocal (see his locker room talks in the highlight vid). Also, yes, a local legend... Should become the first 4 time Herald All Dade player in history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember betting my nut or something that he would be a Cane. Someone needs to cut off their nut cause I'm hanging it up as a trophy. Said it for a long time. He's been very pro miami for the longest. Kid loves the U. Was even more evident after the all-Dade picture. I'm near the area too, gotta catch one of his games this year again. Had Cane written all over him.

He's been dominating Dade County for a long time. My personal #1 in south Florida this year as well as others and Blustein. Kid is a legend down here. Some of you dont understand how big this commitment is.

We're getting a true leader, a guy who loves to compete and push his teammates, a natural football player, incredible instincts, a nose for the ball, can hit like a brick, plays with his heart and gives his all every down, has a nose for the interception, fumble or to house it on defense for the big play and can play offense too. And as for the people doubting his speed, lol. He's always been a legit 4.5-4.6, that 4.7 was a bad run. I've seen this kid live multiple times. He is THE TRUTH. Lol at anyone trying to downplay him before.

And to top it all off, Dade County 3 years in a row and I'll cut off my **** if he is not Dade County 4 years in a row. Jaquan is a Dade County Legend. Been comparing him to Reed since the first few times I got to see him play. He is everything you can think of that is a playmaker. Truest of true free safeties.

Irvin on his way too, watch.... Just watch.

Last edited:

Supposedly he is one of the most charismatic guys in south Florida. Reputation as a leader and very vocal (see his locker room talks in the highlight vid). Also, yes, a local legend... Should become the first 4 time Herald All Dade player in history.

He along with Irvin, right?

Advertisement
Back