2016 Team rankings

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure the last 2 years Miami is top 5 months before the season to include being #1 last year. It's not how you start moron it's the finish

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure the last 2 years Miami is top 5 months before the season to include being #1 last year. It's not how you start moron it's the finish

Fairly sure that was for very next year, like 2015. This is two years out,2016. I do not remember Miami ever getting this sort of start a class 2 years out. Seems like we at best have one or two guys. This 2016 class looks more like something Saban has cooking down the road. For all our legitimate concerns about staff, they are crushing it in 2016 and there is no reason to not enjoy it. I believe it is positively impacting the 2015 class now and that class will improve. Worse case, Al is leaving a NC team base for next coach.

LIsten yall boys gotta seet hrough Jrock he settin you up or failure...he is under the notion that we wont keep these boys..he trollin please neg the ***** out of him

This isn't related to anything that's been said in the thread, but I really hope the staff is cautious about WR recruiting for 2016 when/if Pinder jumps on board.

They should obviously continue recruiting other receivers as backup plans in case any of our current commits opt to leave. But you can't realistically do better than Bruce/Mullins/Snelson. Ideally those three stick and there won't be any reshuffling at the position, though it's obviously way too early to tell what the chances are of that happening.

Accepting commitments from lesser talents at WR would be a mistake, IMO. Mullins said back when committed that he was under the impression that there were 3 slots for WRs next year, which is what prompted his decision to commit so early. Potential confusion over numbers (i.e. 2015 RBs being uncertain about how many will be taken) needs to be avoided when you consider the caliber of talents that have already pulled the trigger for us.

Advertisement
Yo, someome post that pic of Sam, Mullins and Senslon. Bad as ****. Tweet it to those boys too.

Yo, someome post that pic of Sam, Mullins and Senslon. Bad as ****. Tweet it to those boys too.

They've seen it...

6.png

Bruce and Mullins both retweeted it, too. Keep these three committed and it won't matter where the other 2016 WRs go.

Advertisement

They've seen it...

6.png

Bruce and Mullins both retweeted it, too. Keep these three committed and it won't matter where the other 2016 WRs go.

Thinking. If whatever the case is with Victor, whether it's Miami or Bama. Let's say Bama.

Think we take Pinder. Even though I think staff would gladly take both.

Then I think their will be a wait and see approach on Newbold from Carol city. He's a stud, plays big time but he is flying under the radar being at Carol City(Wait till what Carol City does this year!). Think they'll see how his season goes. Miami already has their eye on Newbold, think they want to see a full season first even though lot of people down here in SoFlo know how good he is. Drawed Stacy Coley comparisons from many. They want to see more game film on him, his spring game was nasty and he's been blowing up 7 on 7 events. The type of season he has, if he lives up to hype. Easily a top wideout in 2016.

Think Brandon Johnson, cane legacy, dad was baseball player here. Same team as Snelson. Might get shafted even being a legacy.

Irvin Jr. being taken as a tight end.

Cavin Ridley up in the air, all depends on what Calvin does. For now, out of the equation.

Finally one very important one, do we pass up on the stud from
Cali? Dymond Lee. Brad Kaayas favorite target. Especially after we are potentially getting Bar Milo's commit too?

Think it plays out.

We keep the trio in Bruce, Mullins and Snelson. Add on Pinder, and Newbold. Irvin Jr as TE.

Victor goes Bama.

Cavin follows his brother. Which is Bama right now.

We end up passing on cane legacy and Snelson teammate Brandon Johnson.

For some reason, whatever it is. We don't end up getting Dymond Lee, he stays in California.

Would definitely like a haul like this at WR.

Bruce
Mullins (ATH)
Newbold
Pinder
Richards (ATH)
Snelson

Basically I'm saying. Give me two more quality and I'm happy, no need to go out of state at the position either.

Newbold one of my personal favorites. And you can't go wrong getting a skyscraper like Pinder, who I think might be even better than Victor. And is from the dirty southridge! Those homestead boys don't joke around. Then get Mathis and Irvin Jr at TE. A+ haul.

Last edited:
I'll put it this way. I would be shocked if we don't get Newbold, right in our backyard. Grew up with Tracy Howard too.

You don't have to take my word for it. Even though I've seen him play, and anyone else who has witnessed him. All have high praise for him.

Possibly could grow a little more too. Newbold about 5'10-5'11" right now and about 175-180. And for the speed guys, he has speed to burn let me tell you. Slippery and smooth.

Has the ****iness you want in a Cane too. People have compared him to Coley. It's not far fetched. Is he as accomplished as Coley yet? No, but that's how good he can be.

Pete mentioned before on Newbold. Saying he's better than Mullins and has higher ceiling than Bruce. I'll second that. And I'm a big fan of Mullins.

Newbold as I mentioned before. Is my favorite in 2016. And the fact he's from Carol City. Don't get me started on that again. Carol City kids can ball.

I know, I'm gonna hear. "Why is he not ranked yet?" He's flying under the radar. Lot of Carol city kids as of late have. That will change this year. And it's still very early in the rankings for 2016 too. Some other studs in the state that are not as high rated as they should be yet too.

Carol City been making noise with Buckshot and Newbold at the 7 on 7 events. If I were to pick someone in state to take along with Allison at qb. Give me Buckshot, huge ceiling.

Newbold makes plays, simple as that. Only thing holding back from him getting to Miami is how he performs this year but he's already shown it early too.

But really back to the point. 2016 is off to an unbelievable start.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back