Let's relax on the recruits reaction...

5XNC

Senior
To barrow leaving. Let's give hurlie and staff time to talk to them on the phone and get them down here to ease any concerns. I imagine once calls are made and kids/families are reassured, nobody decommits b/c of barrows departure.

Advertisement
I think we'll be fine.

You're asking kids the question right as they've heard the news. No surprise that it's disappointing. But Hurlie's a helluva recruiter and great with the kids, maybe moreso than Barrow.

You throw a stone in water. There are ripples. And then, there are none.

I think we'll be fine.

You're asking kids the question right as they've heard the news. No surprise that it's disappointing. But Hurlie's a helluva recruiter and great with the kids, maybe moreso than Barrow.

Deep!

Again, dude is on a sabbatical. Now, outside of QB, while I hope we're not recruiting any kid that knows the definition of that word, it's not hard to explain the concept. Barrow will be back before these recruits play a down in college.

Advertisement
Again, dude is on a sabbatical. Now, outside of QB, while I hope we're not recruiting any kid that knows the definition of that word, it's not hard to explain the concept. Barrow will be back before these recruits play a down in college.

Susan Miller Degnan @smillerdegnan · 7h

#UM #Canes write release that Micheal Barrow @michealbarrow is taking sabbatical. However, he has resigned, I'm told by source.

Don't know if .@michealbarrow was promised job back if he ever wants one, but insiders at #UM #Canes believe he's gone.

OK, maybe im wrong but this seems like to me that his mom got sick and because of how busy coaches are he hates that he wasn't there like he wanted and now wants to put family first. If that's it then completely understandable and I can imagine that all recruits will understand and this will blow over

Hey Five Time, I heard if I can get you to pay up on a bet you made, I can get my CaneCard back.

Meet me at the flag football fields bro

I think we'll be fine.

Deep!

Yea and if its really deep and a huge stone the ripples would be waves.... lol I'm kidding.. but I agree... There will soon be no ripples.

Advertisement

#UM #Canes write release that Micheal Barrow @michealbarrow is taking sabbatical. However, he has resigned, I'm told by source.

Don't know if .@michealbarrow was promised job back if he ever wants one, but insiders at #UM #Canes believe he's gone.

I'm still bamboozling recruits with the word sabbatical if I'm Golden and Barrow comes up.

Advertisement
Back