Kuperstein Should Be Fired

Lauderdale

Redshirt Freshman
Adam Kuperstein seriously questioned Miami and Micheal Barrow today on WQAM along with his sidekick from the University of Florida Channing Crowder.

They were unprofessional because essentially they were making light of Barrow's mother and her illness which requires 24 hour care. Maybe they like to give Barrow $300,000 for that care. Shame on both of them and WQAM is suppose to be Miami's radio station. All they do is bash Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
285.gif

Yea i heard their ranting, they were even saying that they think it was a BS story, they were even sayin trash about hurlie brown being moved there

WQAM is terrible. Miami's radio station my ****. they rarely talk about the U unless it's something negative. ****, i've heard the two pro FSU guys they have on a night talk more about the U then the actual Alumn.
Adam Kuperstein seriously questioned Miami and Micheal Barrow today on WQAM along with his sidekick from the University of Florida Crowder.

They were unprofessional because essentially they were making light of Barrow's mother and her illness which requires 24 hour care. Maybe they like to give Barrow $300,000 for that care. Shame on both of them and WQAM is suppose to be Miami's radio station. All they do is bash Miami.

Kuperstein and Channing owe UM and Barrow a big apology; they ridiculed and questiones a very sick person (Barrow's mother) who requires expensive round the clock care. These guys are low lifes.

Advertisement
Are any of the Twitter folks calling them out about it? I'm not on there, but I hope they're getting murdered for this.

Advertisement
If they fired all the bad members of the Miami media who would be left?

that can be said about all media in general, local & national. they're more worried about making a name for themselves & looking for those 15 minutes of fame, or "breaking a story" than keeping journalistic integrity. :espnsux:

I swear this is the only town where the media hates the local college team.

You think the media people in Tallahassee or Gainesville would say something like this?

The only homer we have is DBJ but its unbearable. Miami media doesn't like any of their teams as their are a bunch of agenda driven jackasses

While we're at it can we fire Dawn Ballick jr and the beast too. Perhaps Dawn can get the beast his own billboard pic lying naked on daddy's rugs.

Advertisement

You think the media people in Tallahassee or Gainesville would say something like this?

the driving economic force in college towns from Gainesville & Tuscaloosa to Madison are the athletic departments. That is why Saban can go & remove credentials from someone if he doesn't like the questions a reporter asks. Everyone from the media to the local authorities know that they have to play ball with the HCs & ADs. In major metropolitan cities like Miami & Los Angeles, that is obviously not the case.

Advertisement

Dawn Ballick jr and his sidekick Brian Beast London are the pivot men for the UM slurpfest.

Advertisement
Back