Why us?

Advertisement
Alabama suspended three guys today if that makes u feel better and ice recruiting officially is a good thing for the school

Does this $%^# happen to other programs as much as it does to us and at key times?

NOPE

This is a few mins ago...
University of Alabama coach Nick Saban announced following the first practice of fall camp that Brandon Ivory, Jarran Reed and Tim Williams have been suspended for "violation of team rules and policies."

Advertisement
Why *****? **** happens at every program, the good ones take it in stride and keep on winning. The losers complain and make excuses.

Advertisement
Bo Scarbrough also didn't make it into Alabama due to academic issues. This happens to every school, and I think Heaps will be a nice filler until Kaaya comes along.

Advertisement
**** happens all over this country. Just look at ESPN feed on the right side of their page. Guys get in all sorts off trouble. Some learn from it and some waste talent.

Bo Scarbrough also didn't make it into Alabama due to academic issues. This happens to every school, and I think Heaps will be a nice filler until Kaaya comes along.

i was just about to post this. thats a huge blow for them. look like Travonte Valentine might not get in either. that 2 players we wanted badly

Advertisement
Richt kicked off half of his team, and most of them are at Louisville now. It happens everywhere.

Advertisement
Back