QB Kai Locksley commits to FSU????

deerob305

Junior
4-star QB Kai Locksley commits to FSU... makes me womder after FSU told QB recruit Deandre Johnson they werent taking any more QBs they took Locksley...cant trust some of these staffs...Plus i guess daddy Mike couldnt get his son to commit to Maryland...lol...recruiting at its finest

Advertisement
FSU just got the better player and to a qb group that after Jameis has me worried if I wer one of their ***** *** fans. Now as far as the dad I said this months ago that he cant even guarantee that he'll be there next season because nobody thinks they'll do anything this year so many guys may get fired

Advertisement
From rivals the other day, Johnson speaking about Francois

"I don't think he will come in, honestly," said Johnson
"That guy don't want to see me another four years, I'm telling you. He doesn't want to compete with me day-in and day-out, because there's no way possible he'd beat me out. You can be a camp guy and you can be a game guy. I'm a game guy."

"If he does come in, good luck to him - he'll be on the bench."

"It's my turf," Johnson said. "Every time I see him, I joke around with him. I'm like, 'dang man, you tryin' to be like me everywhere I go, huh? You got the same name, you play quarterback, you tryin' to come to Florida State. I see him at camp and I'm the only one with my helmet off. Then, he takes his helmet off to try and be like me and I'm like, 'Yo, Francois - you not me, man! You can't do what I do.'"

Advertisement

"That guy don't want to see me another four years, I'm telling you. He doesn't want to compete with me day-in and day-out, because there's no way possible he'd beat me out. You can be a camp guy and you can be a game guy. I'm a game guy."

"It's my turf," Johnson said. "Every time I see him, I joke around with him. I'm like, 'dang man, you tryin' to be like me everywhere I go, huh? You got the same name, you play quarterback, you tryin' to come to Florida State. I see him at camp and I'm the only one with my helmet off. Then, he takes his helmet off to try and be like me and I'm like, 'Yo, Francois - you not me, man! You can't do what I do.'"

Whats funny is that he maybe the one they drop lol

Advertisement
Wow 3 4* qbs in one class going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Where's jrock with the backstory?

Wow 3 4* qbs in one class going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Where's jrock with the backstory?

For QBs its a different story then every other position. Usually you commit early because spots fill fast. FSU is going to drop at least 1 I would think

Its sad when we as Cane fans best hope is to hope another teams' QB leaves. These QBs they are landing are really good players. I don't think they sign all three of them in the end though.

Advertisement

For QBs its a different story then every other position. Usually you commit early because spots fill fast. FSU is going to drop at least 1 I would think

agree but I don't think I've ever seen 3 highly recruited qbs all commit to the same school. The reason i find the situation weird is because two of these kids committed today

TRABIS??

agree but I don't think I've ever seen 3 highly recruited qbs all commit to the same school. The reason i find the situation weird is because two of these kids committed today

I do too, I imagine they lied to at least one, maybe 2 of them.

Advertisement
Back