SBB?

252cane

All-ACC
Bama is about to get rico mcgraw from uga and that would give bama 5 4/5 star safeties.

Could that put us back in **** with him or has he ruled us out? Aint really be following recruiting other than checking out our commits.

Advertisement
Bama is about to get rico mcgraw from uga and that would give bama 5 4/5 star safeties.

Could that put us back in **** with him or has he ruled us out? Aint really be following recruiting other than checking out our commits.

Rico already flipped, but SBB's twitter isn't all bama'd out as it use to be just reading into the tea leafs.

According to this article they're gonna use Rico as a CB
"It was a very difficult decision," Clark told Rivals.com. "He is a cornerback. Alabama has a really good defense. We thought it was a good fit for him. They produce really good cornerbacks."
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/07/rico_mcgraw_alabama.html

Last edited:
Advertisement

What's that run these days? 750 - 1.25 mil?

i would trade SBB for having UF lose 1 recruiter and some NCAA violations on them... works for me!

Advertisement
SBB and Ridley good chance will be "those' recruits that have everybody talking all the way to the end with just rumors and interviews going everywhere and it will get annoying after a while. Point is we need to just not worry about these kids now because regardless they wont be done until NSD

Good looking out fellas. **** sucks that we out right now but maybe we can flip him later.

What happened with Ridley and SBB was beyond odd. Seemed like they were all set to announce to Miami, something happens and a week later they are all Bama.

Don't see either flipping but good to hear he will be at U day.

Wish more of these kids would rep their city as Duke would say

Advertisement
I said in the other thread he would not get playing time at Bama unless he wanted to be a WR. it looks as if they are telling that he can come be a safety and then convert him to WR once he signs.

Nick is a snake hopefully they see all these other tip players they get every year that end up getting cut, they run their team like a NFL camp if u don't make they get rid of you some way or another!

Advertisement
Nick is a snake hopefully they see all these other tip players they get every year that end up getting cut, they run their team like a NFL camp if u don't make they get rid of you some way or another!

And I'm tired of players not watching the NFL...BAMA hardly puts in any impactful D guys in the NFL since the 90's. Nick's players do not do that well on the next level. He runs a system that stunts their growth. That's why he sucked in the NFL b/c his schemes only work in college.

And I'm tired of players not watching the NFL...BAMA hardly puts in any impactful D guys in the NFL since the 90's. Nick's players do not do that well on the next level. He runs a system that stunts their growth. That's why he sucked in the NFL b/c his schemes only work in college.
Lol

EXACTLY. I tell everyone up here in Ohio that, if you want to go to the league, then go to OSU, Bama, or freaking Kent State (s/o to my Golden Flashes); but if you want to be considered an all-time great (Irving, Sapp, Reed, Lewis, Taylor, etc. etc.), then you go to Miami. That's what I would say if I'm AG.

Advertisement
Back