TOSs

Kirijax

Senior
There are a few Canes sites out there but does everyone stick to one site or do you visit more than one? There seems to be a lot of competition and inside information war going on between the sites but where do you draw the line on sharing info? I really like CIS's set up and I feel I won't miss anything if I'm here. Other sites have been more receptive to my favorite sport but information and traffic are the most important things when choosing a site and CIS seems to be the best in that regard. Does everyone jump around to compare notes and pass along info or do you consider that "unethical" in the Canes Sites War? Do you consider it "traitorous" to share the same info on multiple sites? Just wondering how everyone feels about it. I'm sure the site has some rules to follow for this as well.

Advertisement
I've always been a one site guy. Grassy from the late 90's until the mass exodus in 2011. I gave rivals and ITU a shot for a short period before this site was formed. I found ITU and CS had VERY opinionated "reporters" whose own point of view clouded what should of been just straight news reporting. I couldn't deal with Rudy at ITU. Bakas just didn't really seem to give a **** towards the end. Ferman was always throwing **** against the wall and then the whole yahoo story where Ferman seemed to be defending Robinson. Over almost 20 years on the boards, you learn who the knowledgable posters are and I've kind of just stuck with them versus any of the "reporters."

Advertisement
There are a few Canes sites out there but does everyone stick to one site or do you visit more than one? There seems to be a lot of competition and inside information war going on between the sites but where do you draw the line on sharing info? I really like CIS's set up and I feel I won't miss anything if I'm here. Other sites have been more receptive to my favorite sport but information and traffic are the most important things when choosing a site and CIS seems to be the best in that regard. Does everyone jump around to compare notes and pass along info or do you consider that "unethical" in the Canes Sites War? Do you consider it "traitorous" to share the same info on multiple sites? Just wondering how everyone feels about it. I'm sure the site has some rules to follow for this as well.

I've got some sites for you to visit , pm me for details .

I've got some sites for you to visit , pm me for details .

Just assure me that they are Cane-related first. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best sites in order:

1. Teh wEz

2. CiS

3. Real Cane Talk

4. ITU (the board is terrible)

Complete **** shows: Scout, Canesport, CaneInsider, Mainboard.com, 247 Blue Board, Rivals Mainboard.

Advertisement
**** floats downhill...just get on the right Hill you will be fine

paying for sports info is SO 1990s....ESPN insider is the biggest waste of money on earth..Petey gives us what we need for free..sure we have to act like we love his ****** music and the knicks but its all about money

Advertisement
Back