#80...

dycane

Senior
Seems to be forgotten these days. Very interested to see if he comes back with a vengeance. Unique skill set and talent imo.

Advertisement
He has the talent. It's all about his maturity. He's competing against four studs who do the right things on and off the field.

There's no margin for error, especially for a senior.

I feel like he's due for a breakout year.

He has all tools, he just needs to put it all together.

I really like his strength/physicality and his ability to go up and get the ball.

Looks good in a uniform. Has done nothing. Would love to see Berrios, Jones, Brady overtake him.

Advertisement
I was just thinking this the other day...not sure how deep he is in the doghouse though...im thinking he is skating on thin ice

There is no reason why Jermaine Chambers I mean Rashawn Scott shouldn't have a great year, provided he can get his isht together eventually.

Advertisement
Playing for a shot at making it to the league I think he will ball out this year..... OAN our WR core has drastically improved from just a few years ago WOW studs everywhere.

This is why I'm cautiously optimistic. We just need one of the QB's to step up and get them the ball. My money is on Heaps.

Even if he can reproduce his sophomore year numbers you have to think that's a tremendous addition to our WR crop. I'll take 30 Rec for 500 yards any day. Hopefully he can keep his head on straight because he might be our best receiver (that has played) with the ball in the air. He really attacks the ball and could pay off for us in 3rd downs and red zone.

Needs to stay out of trouble and be consistent. Can't make hard catches look easy and make easy ones look hard.

Advertisement
I really like Scott. He's a very good intermediate route runner and great over the middle. It's too bad the staff burned his shirt.

I really like Scott. He's a very good intermediate route runner and great over the middle. It's too bad the staff burned his shirt.

Dude is sneaky fast for his size. I think next to Coley he's got the most upside.

Advertisement
Always thought he was one of our most talented receivers. May have a tough time getting playing time though. I'd roll with Dorsett, Coley, Waters, and Lewis any day.....

Staying out of trouble would be helpful but even more not breaking his collarbone will help even more. Last year was a throw out year due to his injury.

Honestly thought he was our best receiver last year. our squad going to be deep and talented at receiver this year.
really :/

527.jpg

Actually, I forgot about Scott. I was thinking our top 3 receivers would be Dorset,,Coley, and Waters.

Advertisement
Back