Most Underrated 2015 recruit

Skitz305

Redshirt Freshman
I don't really post all that often but I believe this needed it's own thread, the 2015 recruit who no one seems to talk about is Emonee Spence. Everytime I watch his tape the more I think he's going to be one of the next really good receivers to come to the U imo. His tape reminds me of Stacey Coley in the fact that he runs such smooth routes and doesn't look that fast but no one can catch him. He might be one of those blue collar recruits we're infamous for finding and turns out to be a stud. Let me know what you guys think.

Advertisement
I don't really post all that often but I believe this needed it's own thread, the 2015 recruit who no one seems to talk about is Emonee Spence. Everytime I watch his tape the more I think he's going to be one of the next really good receivers to come to the U imo. His tape reminds me of Stacey Coley in the fact that he runs such smooth routes and doesn't look that fast but no one can catch him. He might be one of those blue collar recruits we're infamous for finding and turns out to be a stud. Let me know what you guys think.

I think he's more like M. Lewis then Coley

LMFAO bro he is nothing like Stace Coley

Emonee welcome to the board young man! Look forward to your input and good luck this season.

Advertisement
Spence is not comparable to Coley first of all.

To answer your question, I believe RJ Mcintosh and Charles Perry are underrated.

I agree with you on the underrated part, hes going to be great at Miami but on comparing him to stacy coley he has some explosiveness but coley is just nasty

Advertisement
I hope you're right because I just don't see it with this kid. Certainly nowhere near Coley's level.

IMO Im not sure if he's the most underrated but Carlton Davis is my pick. Dude will be a stud.

IMO Im not sure if he's the most underrated but Carlton Davis is my pick. Dude will be a stud.

If he commits to us I doubt he'd be underrated amongst our fans. Right now he's not talked about because he's not a commit.

Advertisement
Obviously he's no Stacey Coley, Coley has already shown he can get it done in college. All I was saying is that there are similarities in their games as far as the smooth route running and that they have that deceptive speed, where it doesn't look like they are running fast yet no one can catch them.

Advertisement
Bo Archibald. Complete TE.

86RcW07d.jpeg

Advertisement
Back